Opening Forum Thread

ess1

Each time I open Forum its to a thread dated 2012. Whilst its easy to just click on Forum there must be a way to stop this.

Each time I open Forum its to a thread dated 2012. Whilst its easy to just click on Forum there must be a way to stop this.

If you're searching "Forums" in Google, it'll show you the most visited site that's labeled as Forums. If you visited that thread from 2012, and kept clicking it, it grows in amount of times visited, thus will appear at the top of the search bar when you're typing in 'Forums.' An easy solution is to type in 'forums.auran.com' for a while until Google recognizes it's the most visited part of the site under that name, and it'll direct you there instead.

Use the link provided by 1611Mac above and save it as a favorite. That is the link I use in my links bar.

Browsers allow you to have "Bookmarks" for a reason. I have hundreds renamed and sorted in well thought out folders. Those that I use the most are on the Bookmark Bar with meaningful short names given.

Back