Opdate issue

Ichrist

Installed with an issue.

There are 8 items with built-in, missing dependencies, when I check for the missing dependencies in content manager they all end up with the status as built-in,
no fault no unknown asset!

<kuid2:661281:67532:1> TRS22 - Additional Content Package
<kuid2:661281:67534:1> TRS22 - Additional Content Package 2
<kuid:661281:67536> TRS22 - MPS Package

These are the main faulty, the 5 other starts as missing dependencies of the former, and end up as faultfree status as build-in,
but the 3 mentioned kuid´s are still showing as missing dependencies,
can I somehow redownload them ?, sinse it´s not an option in content manager.

The assets show a missing dependency but it's not these assets that are missing the dependency it's a dependency that's missing something. Show the dependencies of one of the packages and scroll down carefully and slowly. You'll most likely see something listed in red which is the asset that's missing dependencies.

Highlight that asset and repeat the show dependencies. This will show you what's missing.

I noticed that some assets needed to be downloaded from the DLS to update some of the built-ins and DLC. I recommend checking the same.

The other thing I noticed is, at least in my install, that some of the preview packages needed updating to install the latest assets. Once that was done, all of the missing assets disappeared.

You are right that its lower dependencies that are showing missing dependencies, witch are:

<kuid2:124017:40002:3> YARN Library and <kuid2:506208:100098:1> Yarnish Library, 09sp4.

they both showing missing dependencies, but when I check dependencies they are all black and saying Built-in

Back