Okeechobee City

gfisher

Old Hand
Cold weather's coming. Time to head south to the sunshine state.

OC01.jpg

OC02.jpg

OC03.jpg

The scenery set-up looks very crystal clear and clean, well proportion --- great job!

Now, that you have given us a taste, now we have the whole pie! :hehe: :D

Ish

Sweet, George!

One thing that I like Okeechobee area because I believes there Okeechobee has lake area and famous mostly fisherman love go there that place! Fishing!!! :D That's why I want go there Okeechobee in my goal haha...

- David:wave:

Sweet, George!

One thing that I like Okeechobee area because I believes there Okeechobee has lake area and famous mostly fisherman love go there that place! Fishing!!! :D That's why I want go there Okeechobee in my goal haha...

- David:wave:

You are right about that, David. Lake Okeechobee is very well known for bass fishing. Florida in general is a fisherman's paradise, and salt water fishing is what I miss the most since I started working in Georgia.

George, as usual, you got the look and feel of an area dead on.

Moore Haven & Indiantown
?????

The inspiration for this fictional city is actually Dubai City, which of course has been in the news lately as it has defaulted on some of its finances, and which has in many areas a very classical city plan. It is some of this classical layout that I am going to emulate. Any suggestions for very modern buildings and structures for it will be welcome. My freight railroad will be fully electrified with much of it on long bridge structures to minimize ecological damage (as we already do in sensitive areas in Switzerland and the US and elsewhere with highways). I haven't decided about passenger rail...maybe maglev if there is such a thing in Trainz.

Looking very nice...I love the canadian geese ya got in there :Y: Guess they went to a warmer place as well :hehe:

...snip...maybe maglev if there is such a thing in Trainz.

There is a maglev set for Trainz. It was a demo in TRS2006, what happened to it now I have no clue. Never really interested me.

Looks awesome George, nice change of scenery I think. :wave:

Cheers,
Adam

Looking good George.

I haven't decided about passenger rail...maybe maglev if there is such a thing in Trainz.
There's a maglev in 06 and 09, type in maglev in the searchbox for track, trackside objects, buildings, and trains in surveyor and everything should come up.

Decided to stick with conventional rail for now. An early morning train getting ready to leave for New York from Okeechobee Station.

OC06.jpg

OC07.jpg

This might look familiar to some of our German friends.

Hello,

So, is it a tram layout or a passenger layout, from city to city, or both?

For example, in my tram layout I've set up the stations and passenger train to come and leave (A.I. only) ... However, the layout is ONLY for tram interactive activity, where as, the stations/trains are there, etc as props!:wave:

Ish

Thanks for such a quick response!!:wave:

Just my 2 cents again... :hehe:

From those pictures it really looks like it coming along great, not overly created with contents, and very clean, LOL .... So, hopefully, if you do decided to go with the two-city concept, then perhaps both cities, in a sense, can be portraited with the the same tapestry and feel; However, no identical buildings, etc LOL ...

Forgive for intruding on your great looking city there, if I'm pulling on the horse a little to hard, if you get the meaning!:wave: It is your layout!

Anyhow, just contributing some suggestions!!

Ish

Back