NYCTA Subway Car Modeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moding the R40m subway car. I will have more posted here soon. And how the texture will go as well.

The mod of the passenger are is done, not I will get started with the mod of the motorman cab and the conductor cab area.

Last edited:
slowly getting the textures on as well fixing the front cab and the roof of the training so I can test this out and see how it looks, the undercarriage will come soon ones I see what it look like in the game.

The seat bases look better. The handbars are supposed to have curved corners. I'm not sure if Sketchup can create curved objects.

The seat bases look better. The handbars are supposed to have curved corners. I'm not sure if Sketchup can create curved objects.

I can make them a little bend to them but that is the closes I can get to them so I will work on those in a bit right now. Anything else you see wrong?

On the "blind" end of the subway car, why are there many lines on the end of the roof?

I know that, Not sure you been keeping up with the other forum that was showing Tunnel tracks and el and tunnel stations. I have most of my moding picture there at the end that shows I will be working on the Motorman cab and the conductor cab area as well and plus I can't close the roof of the train till I fully finish the train car from in and out.

this is beautiful really detailed R-40 looks exactly like the ones i ride on the M .

Thank you, I got to make it as close as possible in detail so it looks good in the game Trainz.I think I might make the R42 but I think R40 looks better but I can easily make the R40 to R42. Well look out for more WIP photos on here. there will be more soon.

Hey, that’s a nice subway car u created! If u put the second car (B) with the windows & without the engine of the back of the car, that could be very awesome ExpressLine3Train.

Don't worry about the windows, I have not for gotten them XD. Yea, driving down the track with now window and everyone is going to get more then a breeze when that train flys down the track.

I will make the second copy of the train car (B) so there is no sound to it, Thank you so much The Panda Train.

here is something that taken me 2 hours to fix and figure how I going to get the look of the head part of the train. Seem like I go it to look like it but its in web lines at the moment till I get the faces on there before stating the windows.
img_72667.jpg

Up Dates and things had changed on the roof of the train car for the shapes to line up for the fron motormens cab. So I have to lessen the lines so it will like up.

Finally got the front done, Now is to fix the back of the train so the roof lines up.

I have to fix this part up, since the point you see for the roof is more then the head of the train so I will redo that and soon get started on working the cab.

your welcome from the post i did yesterday AND Looks good so far man , cant wait to see this in trainz the dome of the car looks way better too , you had it straight now it looks curved good work ! :D , im looking in to do the R-68 since no one has done them yet , this project is really motivating me to make it, good work though hope to see more extras and surprises .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back