NYC subway Route

New El Tracks on the move, It will come out soon, but i don't know when till im done editing them with one tracks, 2 two way tracks, and 3 way tracks. There is a chance I will get the tunnels going.

Wooden catwalk is not in use anymore. However, for vintage purposes I think that's a good idea.

So you finally got the splines in game. If you don't mind could you elaborate for future 3D developers? Especially me. I have to get my J and A lines going again.

Wooden catwalk is not in use anymore. However, for vintage purposes I think that's a good idea.

So you finally got the splines in game. If you don't mind could you elaborate for future 3D developers? Especially me. I have to get my J and A lines going again.

That ending what you said there, you said like i'm holding you back in making this route. I just suddenly just been thinking and looking around on DSL for some tracks, that that would give details on making the track.

I just found out how to make the splines two days ago. I don't mind tilling how I did it but it be nice to give me time to learn this my self how the put multiple tracks and all.

But I will tell all when I found out what is used for it.

How to make your signal tracks.

Just use this form mat you see here, Make sure your BMP, JPG, TGA color or map texture is right in lettering and all plus the File name. I not much a best of telling the help stuff but eh, I tried.

(the "-------" lines are there to space them out so you can see. So make sure you don't add those lines or it will not work

Hope this help of making your own tracks.

Last edited:
Well ExpressLine3Train can you help me cuz im trying to make to make some subway platforms and i dont know how to so can you tell me how you did it. i have gmax.

So, I was taking a little look at the Ave U and Neck Rd Stations and many other on the Brighten line. So I just want off making this. Hope it looks okay.

Okay? Dude these are amazing how did you do that? i cant wait to see more stations i cant wait to have them when its released excellent job:udrool::mop::mop::mop::mop:.

ExpressLine3Train these are some real priceless items and by that i mean they are worth a lot!!! would it kill you to share them everuthing your doing with the southern Brooklyn subway lines are so real especially with the stations and the tracks

ExpressLine3Train these are some real priceless items and by that i mean they are worth a lot!!! would it kill you to share them everuthing your doing with the southern Brooklyn subway lines are so real especially with the stations and the tracks

jamal17 is right.

Im still working out the thoes tracks you see there, Because it tends to slow down the game down a bit because the poly count but yea, I might have them out soon to get them fixed. I know these projects I have been doing should be out but I making sure they all right and ready for use so nothing slows anyone computer and all.

Back