No longer a member of NAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine with me. We all have our own tolerances for behavior we don't agree with. I tolerate very little, and will not lend tacit approval or support through association.

Yes, we all have warts and faults (live and let live), but I have quite enough of my own without appearing to endorse anyone elses!

Ed:)

Very true, very true:)

Ed,

I don't totally understand your thread, I can only understand you are upset, and feel some sort of betrayal.
I can assure you that 'knowing' you and your contributions to the trains sim communities, I would never 'take' something I read about you, without firstly inserting my personal opinion of you over the years. Your reputation in my eyes ( and others) is stellar, and I would have to read in the local paper that you robbed a bank, and then I would still not believe it, (unless of course it stated the robber was wearing a clown suit and wearing an engineers hat). ;)
Take your own advice, and do not allow whatever it is to interupt your love of Trainz and creating content.

My thoughts ---DLR

Last edited:
My childhood was fine....young and dumb.
The adulthood however has left much to be desired.....
Ed:D

Well I'me not sorry for you at all Ed. No at all.
I never did get over that terrain boat you sent me when I first started making boats, many moons ago. Quite upset I was.:p ;) :)

Barry

Quite interesting reading this forum at times.
Bit like the the dramas in the soaps on tele.
Quite relaxing.

Last edited:
Aaack...

Sorry, just choked a little there.

Mike.

This is exactly what I am talking about Ed. Mike10 can’t get over it. Last year he started flaming in one of my threads, and after I called him out, he has not gotten over it. It’s sad and pathetic. He likes to quote me here and there, but basically making a fool of himself. I like to quote Alberte who said: “I also know what being massacred in public by unknown people means. Some users (hiding behind the curtain of a silly nickname in most of the cases) at certain localized forums dared to type (or better put letters together) opinions or expressions about me who hadn't really dared to tell me in person or in court. That's seems to be lifestyle in the 21st century 'Net.” It’s so true. That’s how it is these days. But I have come to except it, especially from Mike10 who upload contents and never once gave the original creator credit for it. I know because the original creator told me. This is the type of people that we see in every forum, slashing with the mighty sword of words …. Quite funny and laughable though!! However, growing up when I saw kids shooting each other with guns in my neighborhood, means that every corner of life has it’s bad apples, even Auran forum, as we seen in many posts!!

Ish

Last edited:
I just knew NAT wouldn't last after looking at those forums. I support you Euphod. I agree with all that you are saying 100%. To all other forum members, I am not trying to advertise my site at any point here, but I have a point that supports Euphod. He mentioned that the staff especially should not be profane in any way on the board, unless in their staff section only and don;t mind others reading it. Well, On TCR we have held a very tight leash on this. There is no bashing of any members of anywhere. Sure we all have our "inside Jokes" that are playful, and we all know that, but when it gets beyond that we take action, or if we get a complaint action is taken. We Used to allow our staff to say what they wanted in the staff section, and not worry about it, but alas, with that a conflict did arrive at one point. So what did we do? We removed the thread in conflict, and we also took some other minor actions to resolve the problem, and we now no longer allow that even in our own staff. Simply put, You are not required to like everyone, but you can't just go around and bash them and be profane, because you never know who can read it and who may get offended. I support you 100% Euphod! Good Luck in the Future!

EDIT: Also Ish I have had similar expireiences with this happening. I have once had content reposted and modified without permission. Sad isn't it?

Last edited:
This is exactly what I am talking about Ed. Mike10 can’t get over it. Last year he started flaming in one of my threads, and after I called him out, he has not gotten over it. It’s sad and pathetic. He likes to quote me here and there, but basically making a fool of himself. I like to quote Alberte who said: “I also know what being massacred in public by unknown people means. Some users (hiding behind the curtain of a silly nickname in most of the cases) at certain localized forums dared to type (or better put letters together) opinions or expressions about me who hadn't really dared to tell me in person or in court. That's seems to be lifestyle in the 21st century 'Net.” It’s so true. That’s how it is these days. But I have come to except it, especially from Mike10 who upload contents and never once gave the original creator credit for it. I know because the original creator told me. This is the type of people that we see in every forum, slashing with the mighty sword of words …. Quite funny and laughable though!! However, growing up when I saw kids shooting each other with guns in my neighborhood, means that every corner of life has it’s bad apples, even Auran forum, as we seen in many posts!!

Ish

I've mailed you to ask (again) who's content I allegedly stole.

Mike.

Last edited:
Those are pretty serious accusations you're throwing down there Ish, are you certain you want to do this here? I mean, it's gonna take an awful amount of attention away from me, and everyone seems to be enjoying my pathetic attempt at moral standards.

Ed:confused:

Last edited:
Waiting for the e-mail.......

Sorry your thread got hijacked Ed.

Mike.

yeah, yeah, silly boy ... I told you already in that e-mail a long time ago, so stop fishing for trouble and move on!!

Ish!

Last edited:
Those are pretty serious accusations you're throwing down there Ish, are you certain you want to do this here? I mean, it's gonna take an awful amount of attention away from me, and everyone seems to be enjoying my pathetic attempt at moral standards.

Ed:confused:

Well, it’s about moral values and respect, and people enjoying dramatic occurrences, and ceating such occurrences. This silly-boy (mike10) stated in my Empire thread, with disrespectful comments about my buildings. It’s funny because before that day I’ve never quoted the guy, ever. It got so bad because he did not wanted to let it go ... he wants to always have the last word. In fact, Auran gave him a warning about it. He likes drama. He wants to be the queen of the day.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I don’t care what the guy posts, but it seems, he likes attacking me sarcastically whenever he gets a chance to, here and there. It’s evidence and obvious because his quote of me (in this thread) has nothing to do with the topic. It’s funny, and I laugh it off. I recalled typing this long lengthy paragraph addressing Auran presence situation, and he quotes one sentence, out of spike, basically the same thing he did here.

It’s basically how people treat people. He’s a stranger, one who will feed off the Internet, because he knows he can’t do any better face to face. I’ve read other posts from people that have participated in the UK forums that have stated that Mike10 thinks he above everyone. I know this is he say, she say, but with my encounters with the guy, I do believe these people. Just go back in this thread and see how he quotes me. It’s silly, since I’ve never had any problems with anyone, except again, Mike10. The accusation sticks because it’s about moral values, and respect. It’s how one treats another person at the end of the day. We are all strangers, so basically it does not matter when one looks at the whole picture. But there, should at least be respect, and Mike10 has none for no one. Life does go, regardless … Of course, it’s the Internet, so, like real life, and we’re going to bump into all sorts of people!

Lastly, I like how he says that your thread got hijack, when he was the one that quoted me, meaninglessly.

Last edited:
Well, it’s about moral values and respect, and people enjoying dramatic occurrences, and ceating such occurrences. This silly-boy (mike10) stated in my Empire thread, with disrespectful comments about my buildings. It’s funny because before that day I’ve never quoted the guy, ever. It got so bad because he did not wanted to let it go ... he wants to always have the last word. In fact, Auran gave him a warning about it. He likes drama. He wants to be the queen of the day.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I don’t care what the guy posts, but it seems, he likes attacking me sarcastically whenever he gets a chance to, here and there. It’s evidence and obvious because his quote of me (in this thread) has nothing to do with the topic. It’s funny, and I laugh it off. I recalled typing this long lengthy paragraph addressing Auran presence situation, and he quotes one sentence, out of spike, basically the same thing he did here.

It’s basically how people treat people. He’s a stranger, one who will feed off the Internet, because he knows he can’t do any better face to face. I’ve read other posts from people that have participated in the UK forums that have stated that Mike10 thinks he above everyone. I know this is he say, she say, but with my encounters with the guy, I do believe these people. Just go back in this thread and see how he quotes me. It’s silly, since I’ve never had any problems with anyone, except again, Mike10. The accusation sticks because it’s about moral values, and respect. It’s how one treats another person at the end of the day. We are all strangers, so basically it does not matter when one looks at the whole picture. But there, should at least be respect, and Mike10 has none for no one. Life does go, regardless … Of course, it’s the Internet, so, like real life, and we’re going to bump into all sorts of people!

Lastly, I like how he says that your thread got hijack, when he was the one that quoted me, meaninglessly.

I quote you because you have a habit of going back and changing your posts and then denying what you said.

I'll not bother with a reply to the rest except to say I've never received a warning from Auran. And, again, you make un-substantiated claims against me.

Mike.

Where are the mods when you need them?

This is not really necessary
or helpful from members that have been around a long time.

I quote you because you have a habit of going back and changing your posts and then denying what you said.

I'll not bother with a reply to the rest except to say I've never received a warning from Auran. And, again, you make un-substantiated claims against me.

Mike.

Oh my god. You are such a liar. However, if I change my posts, that’s my business, because my posts are NOT address to you, ever, Mr. Drama Queen!!!

And Auran deleted all your posts on my thread, which force you to send me countless of e-mails because he you did not dare to post then on that thread.

Dude, you have a serious problem and you need to get over what you feel toward me, because seriously I don’t care about you. You are nothing but a stranger on the net. I strongly suggest you move on. If you want to continue this war of words then e-mail me and I’ll accommodate you, but stop hijacking threads after threads, with your silly sarcasms toward me.

Move on and leave it alone!!
You need to grwo up for a 41 year old!!

Ish!!

PS. The claim came from the original creator!!

Oh my god. You are such a liar. However, if I change my posts, that’s my business, because my posts are NOT address to you, ever, Mr. Drama Queen!!!

And Auran deleted all your posts on my thread, which force you to send me countless of e-mails because he you did not dare to post then on that thread.

Dude, you have a serious problem and you need to get over what you feel toward me, because seriously I don’t care about you. You are nothing but a stranger on the net. I strongly suggest you move on. If you want to continue this war of words then e-mail me and I’ll accommodate you, but stop hijacking threads after threads, with your silly sarcasms toward me.

Move on and leave it alone!!
You need to grwo up for a 41 year old!!

Ish!!

PS. The claim came from the original creator!!

Who was the original creator?

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back