New web site new posts

When I look at new posts this one doesn't appear

https://forums.auran.com/threads/conflicts-with-queues.175161/post-1988427

Do I need to select which forums I want to look at? Or is "Content Creation Support" not scanned for new posts?

Thanks John

I think it's controlled in your forum account settings. Click on your name on the top right and choose Account details. Then on the left click Preferences. In the middle in the Content Options make sure both check boxes with 'Automatically watch' are checked. I believe those are the ones that do it, but not sure,

Yeah, this new post tracking system sucks. (n)

One used to be able to see and search ALL old, and ALL newer posts, all the way back to day one, of any users forum post history. 👌
Now, post history is severely truncated for everyone. I can't even find MY OWN older posts any longer. :cautious:

Pure meh. 🤮
Please fix this issue N3V. 🤌

Rico

Last edited:
The general Show New Posts page comes with a timestamp. Threads created after the page was first loaded do not show. The pages for specific forums do not have such a timestamp. To see newer threads on the general page, you need to delete the number at the end of the URL. This will generate a fresh timestamp and display an updated page. I`m attempting to post a Suggestions Boxcar thread to add a Refresh button to the Show New Posts page that automatically does this for you.

Back