New Route

upee

I have been working on modeling the railroad I research, the Mississippi River & Bonne Terre Railroad, soon I will be uploading some work in progress shots, until then I will still be working on the route.

Update

Soon on our website we will have a page dedicated to modeling the Mississippi River and Bonne Terre, or later Missouri- illinois, in Trainz 2009. It Will Have Work in Progress shots and info on the route on the page.

Last edited:
Engines and cars

Is it possible someone can paint me some engines for the route

Here is a Missouri-illinios 4-4-0, although later than the route's timeframe,but they look the same. MR&BTand the M-I operated as two seperate railroads in the early 20's before merging with Missouri Pacific, then resulting in the M-I repainting several Mopac engines to say Missouri- Illinois. And resulting in the line from derby Jct. to Doe Run being torn out.
A.jpg

I know it is hard to work with black and white. From what we have learned is the boilers were green, in a way like southern but a little darker. There is not a lot of information on engines and cars. If there is sombody out there that can help please contact me.

Last edited:
Back