New CP Route In Wisconsin WIP

Yeah a lot of time and work has gone into it.....Thanks :wave:....Will have some more pix up 2night sometime

Some shots of a CNW grain train

Here we catch a CNW grain train making its way thru Tunnel City

Slowly making its way thru the Fort McCoy Military Reservation

Passing the small yard where the CNW/UP set out cars for the base

This is where the old CNW use to cross over until the tunnel collapsed on that line...Now the CNW/UP run on the CP from Tunnel City to Winona

Hey

I know we don't get along that well, but that is an awesome layout. Good job. And very nice Ex-UP unit, but I'm not gonna ask for it.:)

Keep up the great work!:D

I know we don't get along that well, but that is an awesome layout. Good job. And very nice Ex-UP unit, but I'm not gonna ask for it.:)

Keep up the great work!:D

Thanks....That unit was from Frank I think....If ya can't find it...I'll CDP it up for ya if ya want....Take care :wave:

Cool.

Oh yes please!:)

Thanks if you could do that on Monday the 18th that'll be great thanks. Cuz that's when I get back from my cottage.

Thanks a lot!

Awesome route!:D

Last edited:
Well, I don't think putting your email adress in a public post is the best idea. You could invite alot of spammers. :eek:

Cool route WCL!

This local runs at night and runs only from Adams to Fort McCoy...This train only consists of military loads...Boxcars and flatcars with military vehicles on them....Here we catch him making its way thru Tunnel City around 2am on this cool night...

Well today was a very hot day....So I took a ride over to the Dells to hit the water parks.....When I got there I headed right for the boat tours cause the time was near for the Amtrak Empire Builder train #7 was due any time.......

Right when we shoved off the train came on thru....Here you can see him stopped on the bridge to load up the passengers at the depot

With the passengers on board the train takes off towards La Crosse

Here is a shot of the train that a friend shot over in Winona of the same train

Well thats all for now....Time to head back to the water to cool off....Till next time..........:wave:

Is this some of the trackage that Milwaukee road 261 takes with excursions on her way to the Twin Cities, or does she go farther north towards Eau Claire? Looking great! Keep up the great work!

I caught 261 in the Dells on Saturday along with a few other places.

55bb989118a1a13dcb91cbf7e1cea259.jpg

Steve

That is a sweet pic Steve.....That had to be bad butt (you know what I mean) driving that thing again on these rails :D

Back