New Asset

funnnyfarm

I have been getting these New Assets in Manage Content. It has no Build Version, Status is Unknown and Type is Misc with no date. All them are on routes I am building. One is two routes I merged built by someone else. And the other is a route I am building from Openstreetmap. I started getting them after sp2. My OP system is mac. Any ideas thanks funnnyfarm

These are usually open for edit and Tane updates them as you go and they replace the autosave. When you close the game down they are saved and opened again when you select the route. Better to leave them alone.

Regards
Doug

I have been deleting them. I haven't notice any difference. I even tried editing them but they will not edit. I will not delete them and see what happens. thanks funnnyfarm

You would notice this most if you delete them when you have a CDT for example. When you start Tane again and open your route it is able to offer you the option to "use changes" - which is the last point that you were working on (just about) when you had a game crash for some reason. If you delete these open assets you have lost the option for restoring to roughly the point of the crash and continue.

Doug

Back