New Alstom 52ft coil cars at www.rrmods.com!

guido73

Covered hoppers
New Alstom 52ft coil cars at www.rrmods.com for TRS2019 and TRS2022!

Includes:
-the most accurate and prototypical detail yet
-multiple coil hoods and include coil stops
-2 different hand brake locations (NS only)
-6 different coil load sizes and configurations

The following road names are available:
ATW 80000-80299 - Atlantic and Western Railway
NS 164480-164698 ex-ATW 80000-80299 - Norfolk Southern

Yes, these cars are somewhat high poly and the most super detailed model I've created. Note though, that about 100K of ploys come off after the first LOD.

do you have to assemble then each time you place them in a consist. or will they be ready to go at the next session. they really are nicely done. i played with the NS coil car last night.
ejb

do you have to assemble then each time you place them in a consist. or will they be ready to go at the next session. they really are nicely done. i played with the NS coil car last night.
ejb
If you configure them in a Driver session with loads, hoods and coil stops, and save it. The next time you load the session, then the coil cars should be configured as when you built them.

thanks guido. now i have both of them .
ejb
i sent a mixed manifest into a portal and the portal thieves stole the lids on all the coil cars. in theory the portal should load the cars if empty and then return.
maybe we might have to add the loads for your cars into the portal? both cars look great. i don't have a powerful computer and i was moving six of the coil cars with no pain.
nice work
ejb
are you going to make more cars or tops?

i sent a mixed manifest into a portal and the portal thieves stole the lids on all the coil cars. in theory the portal should load the cars if empty and then return.
maybe we might have to add the loads for your cars into the portal? both cars look great. i don't have a powerful computer and i was moving six of the coil cars with no pain.
nice work
ejb
are you going to make more cars or tops?
double post sorry

Back