Narrow gauge screenshots

Climbing to the Pass..
Bobcass_20100707_0038.jpg

Interesting little diesel you've got there. Another project? Neat.

So far, Tyler, I'm liking what I see with this route. I can't wait until it is out and I have 2010 to run it on.

Its good to see I get feed back in another thread.

Thanks bigboy, I felt like since this is going to be a 1950s-1960s map, the line needed diesels. I stole the Idea of colors not from the Sante Fe, but from a local line "Fort Worth & Western".

Now if only simulatortrain (I think thats who it is) would get their 30in centurian done, and I could be making more.:hehe:

Hi: Thanks for the comment, Tyler..Hey, where did you get the cliff rocks??

I agree with Tyler, that is a nice shot. You seem to have start understanding that grass is ever-were. Trainzers sometimes forget that.

Anyway, a few updates from me of my route Long River Cog Railway Co.

Please tell me what you all think.... Thanks

Cheers,
JRT

Bio
Long River Cog Railway Co. is a small cog railroad that has only one logging camp. The railroad followers the Long River up to the summit of Long River Mountain were the rich pine trees grow. Because of the river the railroad follows, flooding happens often making the tracks as ruff as possible. The Long River Cog Railway Co. does not have the funds to fix the right of way.

JRT_20100710_0000.jpg

JRT_20100710_0003.jpg

JRT_20100710_0002.jpg

JRT_20100710_0001.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my latest shot..Coming around the bend, just down from the Pass..Heading towards my suspension bridge over the gorge..
Bobcass_20100711_0010.jpg

Last edited:
Left if you are going for the run down look. And becouse you say it gets washed out. The right side looks like something that is either just rebuilt or very well maintained.

Back