My Nvidia driver not been running available

dnutter

I am afraid that when I try enter on TRS2006 but there said my computer Nvidia not been available in Nvida driver!:confused::eek:

Now, my TRS06 games is SCREW UP right now!

Because, there say that Nvidia drivers not been in avialable and they is disables!:eek: :sleep:

Last edited:
Go here....

Go to this link, enter which particular Nvidia Video card you have & the Operating System you are using; (eg; Vista or XP). Download & install the latest drivers for that video card....

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

If that doesn't sort things out, (as a long shot) try changing the Options/Display Settings from OpenGL to DirectX or visa versa.
Worth a try. Good luck....
Cheers, Mac.

Are you running Microsoft update? If not try it. Otherwise I can only suggest trying the latest video card drivers.

If it was my personal machine I'd reinstall the operating system.

Do you have an APC UPS between the computer and the wall? If not it might be an idea, saves some disk corruption from brown outs which are a bigger problem than power surges.

Cheerio John

Are you running Microsoft update? If not try it. Otherwise I can only suggest trying the latest video card drivers.

If it was my personal machine I'd reinstall the operating system.

Do you have an APC UPS between the computer and the wall? If not it might be an idea, saves some disk corruption from brown outs which are a bigger problem than power surges.

Cheerio John

Yeah I have Mircrosoft Update into (start) in my computer and I am really very afraid because reason my firefox are not work now so I using "IE":confused: so I really don't trustly to "IE" because they is risky:confused:!
So, it well I am very concerned because I don't want get my computer put away to Best Buy make screw up again.....
Also, I already download Nvidia 175 for drivers....

:(

Back