Multiplayer UMR 2013 Summer

geovany2009

hi all. i have play this morning in UMR multiplayer and i get baned not idea why mmonti968 him baned me with out any reason its really crazy. is ok when i get deraild or something wrong but with out reason is not good. i send him a pm message by the windonws chat but him din t anwser i hope you read this mmonti968

hi all. i have play this morning in UMR multiplayer and i get baned not idea why mmonti968 him baned me with out any reason its really crazy. is ok when i get deraild or something wrong but with out reason is not good. i send him a pm message by the windonws chat but him din t anwser i hope you read this mmonti968

Did mmonti state a reason? Who else was in the session at the time?

From what I have been told Geo, you where seen trowing trains down the main lines out of control. Leaving cars on the main line. And starting runaway trains. And that's where you where banned from the game. On top of that, I saw this part, after they had told you why you where baned, you rejoined the session and bragged about being unbanned in the chat box.

is ok guys i just deleted the session thats all. downloader manager have a lot multiplayer sessions know i now why some people don t like that sesion thanks anyway for response

That route and session are extremely large and has mega latency problems. Most of the run away trains are caused by the latency problems, but they have to blame it on someone.

Back