MP Help! Intencity not working!

TheRichMan

Meh-Tra
I have all the dependencies installed, but it says there's dependencies that aren't on the DLS or are modified. :'(
Please help!

I am not familiar with that session but you should go into content Manager, select the route, view dependencies and it will tell you if there are any missing, broken, unknown etc! Unknown ones and broken ones can be a problem. Next select view in Main List (bottom of page). If you had any that are missing scroll down the list and drag all the missing ones to the download box and when you think you have them all, download them. Next do a double check in case you missed any. While you have the main list open scroll down the list looking for any bright green triangles. These are locally modified items and are a no, no. Delete any offending items and re-download them. Again check to see if you have any. Any further problems write another post.

There's nothing wrong with any of the assets/ I checked the dependencies of dependencies and I can't find anything. Before, it was saying that it needs to revert the modified assets, but now it just goes to "abort session load" because there are modified assets.

Back