Moving on...sorry...

sfrr

Bankruptcy Blue
I have decided to move onto the new Rail Simulator by EA and stride away from Auran's popular Trainz series. I feel it will be a better attempt for me to go somewhere in route building and actually make a steady team for content creation. I'm also leaving because I'm tired of the constant abuse to Auran's community by forum moderators in the past. I will continue to browse these forums for a bit, so don't send me a message telling me I'm faking, or I'm a lier. To everyone, hope you have a good 2008.

Nice talking,
Mike

Last edited:
Hi sfrr

Sorry to see you go. Of course you'll always be welcome back. Not sure what you're talking about with regard to the "constant abuse to Auran's community by forum moderators". If you want to discuss with me please PM me.

Cheers

AJ

Rail Simulator look interesting. I may try this myself. As for 'Constant Abuse by Moderators", in the short time I've been on these forums I've found the moderators extremely helpful and courteous. If you are referring to any particular personal instance, then you should try to resolve the problem by discussing it with the forum staff. In any event, good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Last edited:
Sorry to see another member go.
But everyone decide for them self, if they stay or go.
I do disagree though, to your comment about the mods.
I think the moderators have been open about their actions, and been pretty nice boys lately.

Hope you drop by from time to time

Lars

I know for a little after the forum crash with the new forum there was a lot of over moderation but currently I am not seeing any over moderation at all, and the mods are very helpful and courteous.

Sorry to see you go, sfrr. :(

I know for a little after the forum crash with the new forum there was a lot of over moderation but currently I am not seeing any over moderation at all, and the mods are very helpful and courteous.

Sorry to see you go, sfrr. :(

I agree with Lo_Poly and Caddylars that seems to be my experience as well.

May you find joy and peace at EA or come back to Trainz another day.:hehe:

Happy New Year

I've got a little leaving gift in the works for all of you, keep in touch for the next week ;)

Sample.jpg

Plus, its made with ALL built-in content.

Last edited:
I'm happy, Not that your leaving, But "Moving on" I'm happy with your Presents Now and again, If you really like it, Go.

If you want to, Do what you want. I support any trainzer 100%.

Be Nice, Keep Kool, And Be Kool.

The Kool Kid - TKK *HAS LEFT THE BUILDING*

Just a parting word of advice about KRS: Make sure your graphic hardware and drivers are up to date before considering purchase. The minimum requirements are a graphic card with Pixel Shader 2.0 support.

I have decided to move onto the new Rail Simulator by EA and stride away from Auran's popular Trainz series. I feel it will be a better attempt for me to go somewhere in route building and actually make a steady team for content creation. I'm also leaving because I'm tired of the constant abuse to Auran's community by forum moderators in the past.

Nice talking,
Mike
Well, your reasons are your own, but the grass isn't always greener elsewhere.....I think you'll find people are the same whether here or at KRS...:cool:

Back