More GP40-2's???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 22Alpha,

So maybe you can reskiiners or colors whatever so why not you can make the NS GP40-2 color it grey primer? I just suggest on you that all

@Dnutter That sounds like a great idea! I haven't seen any locomotives in TRS that are in primer colors. I'll ask sureshot if he's up for a primer NS skin. Some of the guys on out team like to skin certain roads, so I'll ask him about it. And from what I hear those of you who did not get the NS GP40-2's the first time around, they will be modified and re-released.

Mike

YEAH that good idea:D and also I not get GP40-2 yet

Wow...I know it's been said a lot here, but WOW!

I truly envy your ability to make such beautiful reskins. :)

From everyone here and myself, I think it's worth saying again...

THANK YOU! :cool:

Gisa ^^

p.s. by chance, if you have the time, could you perhaps create a CN (zebra style) or CP (80's, 90's era) style loco? I'm not sure if it CN/CP actually had those locos (I'd bet they did though) but even if it didn't, I'm sure that others and myself would be proud to use those locos on my route (and all the other awesome one's you've done when you finish them and upload them :D).
p.s.s. again, thank you all for your hardwork...I'm amazed at this community and how everyone's hard work comes together to make such awesome stuff! :udrool: :mop:

Can we have a Virginia Railway Express one?
V23_leds_VRE_327.JPG.32743.jpg

VRE_V07_stops_at_the_LEnfant_Plaza_station.jpg.89875.jpg

Hey RooRocz,

I want know that what kind of engine locomotive of VA Railway Express? I never see before and those have got small tank too so that amazing!

The top Picture engine Number V-23 is a GP40PH-2 Rebuilt GP-40 ex-C&O
and the second picture engine number V-07 is a RP39-2C rebuilt GP-40 ex- L&N

Last edited:
:D

22alpha, all I can say is WICKED! :cool:

:udrool: :mop:

As far as I can tell, that looks pretty darn good to start with! :D You're doing a great job, so no worries! For some reason, I really love the CN zebra style paintscheme (like in my avatar) so if you ever get around to painting one, you'll be making one trainzer quite happy. :D

Keep up the great work!

Gisa ^^

oh, he already has made quite a few happy with the skins.
mine of such, the LV GP-40.
It is awesome to see that one!
Cheers,
Sean

Sorry Guys, But Lance only sees things on one side and obviously attaches these ridiculous "points" and "infractions"

I stood up for my Team, because a certain member of the community likes to "stir the pot". I was punished for it.

I will not release anything here at AURAN. Again please send all your thanks to Lance.

Mike

Sorry Guys, But Lance only sees things on one side and obviously attaches these ridiculous "points" and "infractions"

I stood up for my Team, because a certain member of the community likes to "stir the pot". I was punished for it.

I will not release anything here at AURAN. Again please send all your thanks to Lance.

Mike

OH NOOOOO!!!!!! PLEASE RELEASE GP40-2 PLEASEEEE LANCE AND ALAN (knee down on the floor)PLEASE JUST BE 1 TIME THAT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!:'( :'( :'(

Last edited:
great....
Another One Bites the Dust.
This is a topic that has been talked about before, and it was set for certain reasons, but before you intentionally delete my post Lance, please, tell ALL OF US Why 22Alpha got infractions for things he never did.
Just like we are supposed to give reasons why we edited our posts, you MODS should give us people, the COMMUNITY, the reasons why posts were closed, or locked, or forum members recieveing infractions. so we can self analize what happened.:eek:
Why dont we run this forum like a democracy? where everybody recieves a FAIR TRIAL for their infractions, and when found guilty, they shall be punished, or likewise in the other meaning.
Please Lance, explain this one to us...:eek: :eek: :eek:
~A Disgruntled Forum Member,
~Angry Forum Community

Mike
You will be releasing them on your website right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back