Missing KUID -TrainzForge

amber05

Hello all,
I have downloaded Trainz Forge's LE&E 2-1 Observation but am missing KUID kuid2:103021:10103:2. Any help finding this item would be greatly appreciated. It seems there are similar items on Trainzland with almost exact kuids, for example kuid2:103021:10103:1 is there.
Thanks,
Amber

Hello all,
I have downloaded Trainz Forge's LE&E 2-1 Observation but am missing KUID kuid2:103021:10103:2. Any help finding this item would be greatly appreciated. It seems there are similar items on Trainzland with almost exact kuids, for example kuid2:103021:10103:1 is there.
Thanks,
Amber
kuid2:103021:10103:1 is light texture RED CORONA, trainz build 2.9 ... You can replace another newly assets

I replaced the file in the config.txt but when I go to submit the edits apparently a diaphragm texture is not found.

Revert your change. kuid2:103021:10103:1 is on the DLS.
Right-click on your observation car that's missing this dependency and choose download.

If you have mucked it up too much, delete it and reinstall it again from the download.

Deleted and redownloaded. kuid2:103021:10103:2 is still listed as a dependency after editing the config file again
Revert your change. kuid2:103021:10103:1 is on the DLS.
Right-click on your observation car that's missing this dependency and choose download.

If you have mucked it up too much, delete it and reinstall it again from the download.

. The diaphragm issue is still there.

Open the asset for editing in Explorer.
Sort the files in the folder by name.
Look for diaphragm
If there's no texture by that name, delete the diaphragm.texture.txt.
Close the folder and submit the asset.

Open the asset for editing in Explorer.
Sort the files in the folder by name.
Look for diaphragm
If there's no texture by that name, delete the diaphragm.texture.txt.
Close the folder and submit the asset.
Well, there WAS a diaphragm.png in the explorer, but there was no .tga file to go with it. SO I deleted it and replaced the dependency, and the dependency no longer showed as missng, but then it said "faulty", and spit back a nasty-looking error.

Well, there WAS a diaphragm.png in the explorer, but there was no .tga file to go with it. SO I deleted it and replaced the dependency, and the dependency no longer showed as missng, but then it said "faulty", and spit back a nasty-looking error.
Revert the asset and bring back the .png.

Open the .png in Paint.net and save the file as a .tga. Save the asset as uncompressed by unchecking the RLE compression option.
Edit diaphragm.texture.txt in Notepad.
Change the .png to .tga
Save and close diaphragm.texture.txt file.

Submit the asset.

Revert the asset and bring back the .png.
Open the .png in Paint.net and save the file as a .tga. Save the asset as uncompressed by unchecking the RLE compression option.
Edit diaphragm.texture.txt in Notepad.
Change the .png to .tga
Save and close diaphragm.texture.txt file.

Submit the asset.
Oh my goodness that worked! Thank you so very much for your help.
Amber

You're welcome. I'm glad that worked for you. I ran into this before not long ago with the .png files.

<kuid2:661281:65048:1> TFX - Grass 18 - Seasonal is Auran packaged in <kuid2:620415:101000:15> Niddertalbahn - TRS19 which should be free.

Back