Missing dependency

BLACKWATCH

Mechanical Engineer
Just done content updates from CM TS12 SP1, now find all ECML is missing an item by Lotharhake, kuid:68787:100904,
anyone know where this is ?????????????

Ive not done any updating since I reinstalled it a short while ago. I will let you know if I get the same problem.

kuid:68787:100904 is track used by LP bridge and xcrossings, these will show as having a missing dependency in CMP. Just open these up in explorer and open the config.txt file. Swap the kuid:68787:100904 for the track or bridgetrack asset used in the obsoleted version of the LP assets, and don't forget to do the same in the kuid table at the bottom of config.txt.

kuid:68787:100904, same procedure for the LP Road Bridge 4-lane (from memory!).

Close commit and all affected assets will be sorted, with luck.

Last edited:
I too have had these missing dependencies, kuid:68787:100904 and kuid:68787:100273, since the following updates by Josefpav appeared in CM a few days ago:

LP bridge arc 2t,<kuid2:46162:32006:12>
LP bridge arc 1t,<kuid2:46162:32005:12>
LP Roadbridge 4L,<kuid2:46162:32003:10>
LP xing 1t generic,<kuid2:46162:23910:12>

After downloading and finding they still have missing dependencies I just delete the updates because in TS12 SP1 this makes the old asset the one that is used and so the dependent routes are not affected.

Edit - I have sent josefpav a pm and asked him to arrange for them to be uploaded or provide a source for the rest of us.

Last edited:
Thanks Ken, that sorted it, but I just wish people didn't cause this sort of problem, N3v are bad
enough on their own, without independant creators helping them ;)

The missing objects could be still in the waiting queue. This has happened for other objects in the past.

Peter

The missing objects could be still in the waiting queue. This has happened for other objects in the past.

Peter

That is often my response to others for items recently appearing on the DLS, however, it is now about four or five days since these first appeared. They might of course have failed the upload for some reason and we are waiting for them to be re-uploaded.

Update: kuid:68787:100904 is still not available. I've read that it's rumored to be a Payware asset, so maybe the guy who updated to use it, should update again, to get rid of it.

This post by Kenneth18278 does work, it's sorted my problem as well Thanks Ken!!!

kuid:68787:100904 is track used by LP bridge and xcrossings, these will show as having a missing dependency in CMP. Just open these up in explorer and open the config.txt file. Swap the kuid:68787:100904 for the track or bridgetrack asset used in the obsoleted version of the LP assets, and don't forget to do the same in the kuid table at the bottom of config.txt.

kuid:68787:100904, same procedure for the LP Road Bridge 4-lane (from memory!).

Close commit and all affected assets will be sorted, with luck.

Thanks Ken well done, At last removed all the issues with the ECML!!!:D Also works for driver atari by shanging the "Mesh" file to the previous version mesh file

Last edited:
Back