33c3b06.jpg
35aodis.jpg
2nsnebc.jpg
vifqfd.jpg
wlzmg3.jpg
4otwp.jpg
30ikkft.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a fun route. Any plans on a release? Would be cool to drive around on.

I'll see how it runs when i set up the portals.......even with the draw distance maxed out buildings can still take a few seconds to appear as you approach them.........It's only 3 boards but a bit conjested........still quite a few more screenies to come.

Nice Right!

Nice route. Question where did you get those tram tracks from and that pink texture, track supporter, or idk what its call under those tram tracks? I really like it and I love your route so much <3 LOL

Nice route. Question where did you get those tram tracks from and that pink texture, track supporter, or idk what its call under those tram tracks? I really like it and I love your route so much <3 LOL

Thank you.....the tram track is "built in"...........the red asphalt below the tracks are splines by paulzmay which i first saw in the excellent Bridgehampton route.......ALL the sidewalks in this route are also by Paulzmay as well as other content.......the white lines used for edging the red asphalt are by engfer............hope that helps.........still loads of screenies to come but pre occupied with other projects at the moment.

Everybody's just loving his "SuperMan" city of Yours ! (Oh wait ... That was Gotham City ... sorry).

Every city should be as less congested with cars, taxis busses, and trucks as you is !

Tks Cascaderailroad.....the traffic flow has not worked out as intended........the city should be buzzing with vehicles..........i'm not sure i should fix it for the sake of screenshots but it can be fixed......maybe i should rename it Ghost Town.

Ty Hert.......the last set of screenshots still to come from the 3rd and final board and that's it.........set up a session and it ran ok although for a tram route there are far too many long straights......however........another session needs set up with a bit more care...........FPS not too clever on my laptop...........I would need step by step instructions to send it to you......maybe you could rectify the wrongs..

Back