Melbourne- Warrnambool Line

loubot69

Hey guys, I've been using surveyor and i have set myself the challenge of making the melbourne- warrnambool line (which is in victoria australia) i'm looking for suitable vline trains and cant find any. Also i can't find any stations like southern cross which i would say is essential. Also Metro trains for Melbourne would be greatly appreciated. I would also do the Geelong- Melbourne line and Williamstown and Weribee lines. Obviously i need help from you guys or i'm stuck with the default items and the route won't be as good.
I'm only asking for downloads because i have no idea how to make my own stations or trains but if anyone would like to tell me please do. :D

Thanks in advance :p

Hi loubot69,

I'm Already working on some of the line that runs from Moorabool to South Geelong "North Geelong C End" Cowies Creek to South Geelong "North Geelong B End" Queenscliff to South Geelong and South Geelong to Warnambool with the Colac Narrow Gauge section being made by another group of people, see topic here for more info.

http://www.victrainz.com.au/forum/v...&sid=4302e5301c04224c0321e19c7ae82ab7&start=0

it is a big challenge as a 3rd of the assets needs to be custom made, I've already got some of the X'Ings and Stations under construction and some steam loco's and rollingstock for the route being made too.

-Aaron

Hi loubot69,

I'm Already working on some of the line that runs from Moorabool to South Geelong "North Geelong C End" Cowies Creek to South Geelong "North Geelong B End" Queenscliff to South Geelong and South Geelong to Warnambool with the Colac Narrow Gauge section being made by another group of people, see topic here for more info.

http://www.victrainz.com.au/forum/v...&sid=4302e5301c04224c0321e19c7ae82ab7&start=0

it is a big challenge as a 3rd of the assets needs to be custom made, I've already got some of the X'Ings and Stations under construction and some steam loco's and rollingstock for the route being made too.

-Aaron

Nice i've signed up and i'm waiting for a comfirmation email. should be great :cool:

I had a search on the content manager download station for this exact word: V Line. I found quite a few good results for rolling stock and locomotives.

Back