Many Drivers labled as Not in a Train

boleyd

Scenario: train emits from portal using CPC. It drives to a siding and palces its consist, the engine returns to the portal. There should be one driver at this point. However, 5 drivers are listed. Also, the portal train never appears. I delete the drivers and repeat. Same five drivers and the consist never appears. I delete the and restart the Session. Same result including the reappearance of the rogue drivers. I suspect that the 5 drivers may prevent consist emission. Is it reasonable to see no assigned drivers until emission unless other trains are placed?

NOTE:
I had originally developed the route on version 2019. So I went back there and it worked and with the same 6 rogue drivers present. The route is running properly as I write this. Deleting from 2022 and reinstalling may work but I have no incentive, except curiosity, to do that.

I see no outstanding advantage to 2022 except the TLR. So I will stick to 3019 for this route/sessions.

Last edited:
Hey THANKS,
That makes sense. Have not had them recently, but fiddling with trains around the route I am bound to leave something hanging.

This may also be because the drivers are not installed. I have had several routes where drivers had become missing when installing routes into different versions.
They don't show in the route config so are not classed as missing.

Well, the problem has not reappeared. So who knows. Maybe some rebuilds cleaned it up. N3V works in Very Mysterious Ways.

Back