image037.jpg

image036.jpg

image020.jpg

image017.jpg

image015.jpg

COMMENTS PLEASE!

MORE BELOW,,,,,

MORE,,,,,

ONLY A FEW PIECES OF NON-CITYSCAPE TO AD TO THE REALISM (POWER LINES ETC.) ,,YOUR COMMENTS???

image013.jpg

image012.jpg

image006.jpg

COOL_EVENING_WAIT.jpg

COOL EVENING WAITING FOR A TRAIN
SUNNY_AFTERNOON.jpg

"CRUZIN' ALONG THE SCAPES"
UNION_STATION.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they do WOW. The route I am making is mostly using the splines and blocks to.And it is coming out nice,but not like this.

Woah man, lay off the caps lock key a bit...

But it does genuinely look good.

Where'd you get that fancy lookin' terminal?

FANCY STATION

ITS ON THE DLS IN SEVERAL SIZES (4,6,8,AND 10 TRACKS) ALSO HAS PLATFORM EXTENTIONS, NAME ON DLS IS "MODERN_STATION_8" I SINK THEM A BIT INTO THE GROUND TO LOWER THE PLATFORMS AND TRACKS , AND ADD LOW PLATFORM PASSENGER ENABLED PLATFORMS AT GROUND LEVEL :) , WORKS NICE!

Last edited:
CAPS

@titaniclover AND RooRocz

YOU PEOPLE TICKLE ME,,, I THINK THEY ARE EASIER TO READ,, YOU HAVE BEEN ENDOCTRINIZED TO THINK CAPS ARE RUDE,,, HOW DUMB IS THAT?? JUST ENJOY THE GAME, AND DON'T <DOUBLE CAPS> YOU BE RUDE BY CORRECTING MY POST</DOUBLE CAPS> :(

Sorry Hoboron, but you should be aware of the ettiquette surrounding caps and shouting by now.

Excellent looking screenshots, but
image020.jpg

Textures, textures and textures. Stands out like a sore thumb. :)

Looking nice all! It's just too bad that we couldn't have thick traffic and 4-8 lane roads as in real life, but I'm sure that'd really have an impact on frame rates. Maybe in about 5 years or so...:D

Back