Looking for track

DJReonic

Insane EMT
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good-looking low-poly chunky track to use to replace my JR Dk Gray track on a route I'm working on. I just put WRRW Track from USLW in and while it looks good, it doesn't go at all with my PRR Theme. I know there are some tracks out there that go perfectly, but look pretty bad alongside the JR and USLW stuff. Anyone able to help?

Look at the SAM track. It's pretty good on the performance and has a nice texture to it. It's not American, but you don't notice this when you're driving. I use this along side the JR track for sidings. The rusty track is awesome.

John

I use MP Track Wood v2 and MP Rusty in yards and switchs, there also is a MP Concrete, and MP Tunneltrack Dark ... although these may not be available in TS09, TS10 & TS12 as they are HP Trainz by JosefPav, who's site no longer lists them for download.

A chunky mesh track is best in multitracked yards, and they curve excelently in switchs, and have excelent framerates.

Also seemingly unavailable is RTS #26 (RomanianTrainz Studio) (30 different tracks) which I belive is OK to fileshare the CDP's, as I received a PM giving permission to do so, from RTS.

Greenery is also has great looking track, but framerates are a little more effected, and kinking in switch's can happen .

Last edited:
Look at the SAM track. It's pretty good on the performance and has a nice texture to it. It's not American, but you don't notice this when you're driving. I use this along side the JR track for sidings. The rusty track is awesome.

John

I'll second all of the above - SAM track is imho about the best around with a really good balance between performance and appearance...

Back