Looking for a site to host content

Wyonate

I'm currently looking for someone who would be willing to host some reskins that I have done of Sporbust's ES series. ARN works, weathered, and error free. BNSF ES44AC HIII, BNSF ES44DC, BNSF ES44C4.
Thanks,
Nate

Hello Nate,

If you'd like to host it on my site, send me a Private Message and I'll give you my e-mail. I can host them on Mediafire and then onto my site. If you can provide some images, that would be helpful.

If you don't have a site of your own, you could become a member of mine if you wish. I'll just have to ask my associate (sawyer811) first though.

Regards,

Kieran

Ok. Just so you are aware and I'm sorry I didin't specify til now, but I created these in TRS 06. I hope that isn't a problem. I will send them to ya when I get back from work. I hopw to be back in the morning but Saturday at the latest. I have gimp as a tga converter and it messes up the shadows. When I send you the CDPs you can take some screenies if that works for you. I have a screen shot of the es44ac on page 999 in Screenshots on these (Auran) forums. But they work in the game and look just fine. It was gimp that I converted from tga to jgp. Not sure why they look so goofy.

Possibly non of my business, but is Frank aware of this arrangement? It seems odd he isn't hosting them himself...

Andy :confused:

you can freely upload them to S&RRW I have no prolbem with it. just sing up as a member make a post under one of the listing and add a atchmet. if you need help PM me we host all versions of TRS. Just a offer

Possibly non of my business, but is Frank aware of this arrangement? It seems odd he isn't hosting them himself...

Andy :confused:
Yes I asked him yesterday. He said a few months ago that he was going to do an es44ac HIII but not sure what he has been doing. Not sure if he is very involved anymore at all. Someone was looking for a bethgon the other day and he seemed to be "toying" around with the idea of finishing his bethgon... well he posted pics of the progress of it. I'd imagine if he ever does decide to do these locos everyone will throw mine in the garbage haha.

Yes I asked him yesterday. He said a few months ago that he was going to do an es44ac HIII but not sure what he has been doing. Not sure if he is very involved anymore at all. Someone was looking for a bethgon the other day and he seemed to be "toying" around with the idea of finishing his bethgon... well he posted pics of the progress of it. I'd imagine if he ever does decide to do these locos everyone will throw mine in the garbage haha.
Ok, great. You are now welcome to put them on my site. It'll be our first American piece of content.

I can't take screenshots of the trains as I do not have my Trainz computer at the moment.

I'm fine with 2006 content on the site. I actually need to edit the build number on my content to 2.4 and re-upload it.

Or would you rather upload to S&RRW or TPR?

Ok, great. You are now welcome to put them on my site. It'll be our first American piece of content.

I can't take screenshots of the trains as I do not have my Trainz computer at the moment.

I'm fine with 2006 content on the site. I actually need to edit the build number on my content to 2.4 and re-upload it.

Or would you rather upload to S&RRW or TPR?
Ok. Is it ok to put them up at 2 sites?

Ok. Is it ok to put them up at 2 sites?
If the site owners don't mind. But usually it would only be on one site. You could ask Frank which one he'd rather have his work hosted on.

And yes, I know that some of the stuff on my site is on the DLS. It was uploaded before I got my site.

Edit: I think TPR is a better place, having more American content and also because most of the dependencies are there.

Nate:
I miss Billings and the Northern Pacific Please let us know if and when you get the Frank assets uploaded to TPR.

Gary

Nate:
I miss Billings and the Northern Pacific Please let us know if and when you get the Frank assets uploaded to TPR.

Gary
Its still the same lol. I'm currently trying to upload them to TPR as I type this but have been having a terrible time with at&t's internet connection. Got a quick 2 inches of snow and I'm wondering if that might have something to do with it. Its been trying to upload the file for about 35 mins now... I thing I must have lost the connection or something. I'm trying tho. When and if I can get them on there I'll repost here so those who are interested in them can get to them. I didn't think I'd get quite as many people intested in them so I was e-mailing the file to them... that turned into A LOT of work lol, especially with my amazing internet provider :hehe:

The site says they were uploaded successfully. So they should be up there soon. I looked but did not see them. But they might have to approve them or something. ??

Back