london underground downloads for trainz 06

ewses

once again enyone know a site for downloading the tube? im going to explode because i cant get one loco that has been downloaded :(
all i need is some person to guide me to what ive got to do GRRRRRR!!! so i was think to quiting & uninstaling trainz 06 & geting all my trainz file stuf and droping it into sulfuric acid

Last edited:
once again enyone know a site for downloading the tube? im going to explode because i cant get one loco that has been downloaded :(
all i need is some person to guide me to what ive got to do GRRRRRR!!! so i was think to quiting & uninstaling trainz 06 & geting all my trainz file stuf and droping it into sulfuric acid

Start reading the manual. If you have any other questions after that start using the "search" function on this site. If you still have question take some spelling lessons and then return with your question in a decent post explaining in proper English what the problems are.

At the moment I have no clue what you are talking about and I already regret wasting time to write this.

Hey,

You’re using TRS2006 and your downloading via CMP There is a tutorial You can download.

http://www.44090digitalmodels.co.uk/Files/CC_Tutorials/Error_Fixing_CMP.pdf

Though that is error fixing. When downloading you must download the displacements, things like the bogeys and engine files other wise the locos will not work.

So in CMP find your locos that don't work right click on them and click View displacements > View them in your list > Right click > Download.

If this doesn't help Like Zw said use the search button.

Cheers,
Mike

Back