Life BEYOND the Trackz in the 1800's (Large Screens)

dreddman

Oct 01 Ver 1.1 owner
Realy this is a Idea a Cry for HELP! .....the Ranting of a Madman ?
LOL :p ......many times I have posted screens of the Unusual :eek: but happening in the Trainz world ..............................................
I like to have the whole world going on at once.....rail road sea and air (no planes here)...................
Just imagion a world ???????????????????????????????????????????????
Looking for layout creators with Imagionation
twc1os0.jpg

twc2fx2.jpg

..............................................................................................
twc3xx9.jpg

anyone interested ........................?
twc4dm7.jpg

I get a Idea and create the Gmax but get burnt out after a few boards and go back to Gmax........and never get the layout I dreamed about created (sigh)
twc5kc9.jpg

Rail Road/Horse&Wagon and Sea
THANKYOU GOOD EVENING AND WELCOME!!

After seeing all your last creations your last lot of creations I can only guess that tomorrow you'll reveal there all Transformers planning to take over the world.

Nice work there but I tend to like the modern stuff.

Dave

Hey Dreddman! That is an "OLD" copy of the General you have there! Looks good for that era, but be informed if you ever update it, it will have airbrakes! So for "authenticity", keep the "old" "beta??" in your layouts! (THAT version[Museum]) You could always put the Civil War version of the General in there and it would be more accurate.

NICE Layout! May have to get a copy somehow. I don't have the time to make layouts, engines, work, play,... :'(

The Yonah should be along in the near future. :D

Terry

Forgot to mention that I've promised my dad that I would make a Civil War ship called the Maple Leaf that was sunk during the Civil War just south of Jacksonville Florida.

I'll get to this just as soon as I finish the Yonah. This should add to any Civil War collection!

Terry

MapleLeafsteaming.jpg

Well, here's an upcoming generic passenger platform that supports old west passengers, baggage, mail, and express cargoes; so you add interactivity to static depots:
med_generic_depot.jpg

and, here's another wip shot of an 1869 2-6-0 mogul, which I might even finish this year!!
mogul_wip.jpg

And Terry - that looks like it will be a really nice ship - I can't wait!!

Curtis

Exerelent platform there Curtis I will have to get a copy off you and Terry email me I will send you a copy of the demo map and ships and I like the Maple Leaf ;)

Paint Shop Pro. I run the image through about a dozen processes.

I have a whole page of these kind of images, some of trains and some of trainz... Sometimes you can't tell which is which.

I just love'em. I use them for wallpaper, screen savers and as background images for my website.

I would be happy do do some for anyone who would like; just send me a PM.

~Rick

Last edited:
Wow Rick the pics look like old watercolours or sketches I like them could you try this one with the Cavalry
twc6fw7.jpg

Realy this is a Idea a Cry for HELP! .....the Ranting of a Madman ?
LOL :p ......many times I have posted screens of the Unusual :eek: but happening in the Trainz world ..............................................
I like to have the whole world going on at once.....rail road sea and air (no planes here)...................
Just imagion a world ???????????????????????????????????????????????
Looking for layout creators with Imagionation
twc1os0.jpg

twc2fx2.jpg

..............................................................................................
twc3xx9.jpg

anyone interested ........................?
twc4dm7.jpg

I get a Idea and create the Gmax but get burnt out after a few boards and go back to Gmax........and never get the layout I dreamed about created (sigh)
twc5kc9.jpg

Rail Road/Horse&Wagon and Sea
THANKYOU GOOD EVENING AND WELCOME!!

WOW ... that's it!!!!:wave: :hehe: :D

It's a subliminal message. :hehe: :p

I'd wager Patterson, NJ is where the Texas (that locomotive) was made. :wave:

Back