Legacy of the Burlington railroad.

johnk51

I got my Legacy of the Burlingto railroad loaded in to trainz 2019. I went to do the coal delivery session, but it wouldn't go in CAB mode. Only DCC worked. This is the same with most of my sessions in Mojave Sub. I don't know why they don't work. In cab I can increase power to 8 and it just creeps along. In dcc they work like they should. In my Tane sp3, everything works. Any way to get these engines to work in 2019? All the engines came with the scenery.

How did you install the content? The latest DLC versions available for download have new engine specs for TRS19. I'm sure they will end up on the DLS given time, but for now you may need to uninstall:

LoBN - sc434
Mojave - sc367

I also bought this route and installed it. In CM it shows with 6 "items" listed as faulty, several showing "missing dependencies". How can an installed route have missing dependencies? Okay, I realize I am going to need to fiddle with this some but . . .. I always use DCC so can't specifically address John K query, but is it possible that something "missing" is causing his problem?

I haven't had time to check but it is possible you will need the latest beta build.

My build number is 98149. Six items show up in CM as faulty, three listed as BUILT IN, three listed as INSTALLED PAY WARE. I can get the kuid's for you if necessary. All six say "missing dependencies."

Last edited:
I got my Legacy of the Burlingto railroad loaded in to trainz 2019. I went to do the coal delivery session, but it wouldn't go in CAB mode. Only DCC worked. This is the same with most of my sessions in Mojave Sub. I don't know why they don't work. In cab I can increase power to 8 and it just creeps along. In dcc they work like they should. In my Tane sp3, everything works. Any way to get these engines to work in 2019? All the engines came with the scenery.

Got the same problem, when i researched what the problem was i found out that it has a rule set where only cinematic camera is allowed, in order for all the cams to work again you would have to edit the session and remove the cinematic camera rule or edit it so it allows different cams

Back