Lakota Line

SemperFy

Hello everyone. This is my current route I'm working on, and am in just the beginning. I didn't put in too much detail yet, and am still laying down my main line.

Heres a look at the Lakota Hills Coal Yard:

Shot at 2007-06-26

A close up on the coal hoppers ready to be loaded:

Shot at 2007-06-26

This is a small section of track outside of the coal yard. These freight cars are currently waiting to be picked up and taken to the Lakota Freight Yard on the other side of the river:

Shot at 2007-06-26

A shot of a Southern Pacific hauling a line of freight across the river:

Shot at 2007-06-26

Looks like a good start. Just one suggestion,if you can change the track:cool: . Other than that its a great start,beleve me it will come together.As my route started started the same and still looks empty.

Right, the track.

I usually use the U.S Fabricated, but I don't like it too much anymore..

Any tips from the DLS?

If its in the U.S. I would suggest the concrete(sp?) track thats what Im using for my route.(Its built in and its easy on framerates.
Edit: or try this 98193:10660,98193:10663,98193:10674,98193:10665 or try the creator Betriebsleiter

Last edited:
For US try US Mainline and the other series of tracks by sg1. look up US in the track section and you will be amazed.:D
or try MP Wood and the other from Hp-Trainz. Thats low-poly. i use it a lot.:cool:

Thanks for the replies, and I'll check out those tracks.

Lol, Jper...

Im going to take out that small oil field in the background, as it doesn't make any sense there... :p

I got some more screen shots. They're more of the same, but I put in the new track and a small container depot.

I replaced the wood tracks in the coal dump with tracks with no gravel:

Shot at 2007-06-27

Shot of the new mainline track, and the coal dump branching off:

Shot at 2007-06-27

Shot of the new, yet far from done, container depot:

Shot at 2007-06-27

Finally, another shot of the bridge over going the river. Two different trains hauling freight north and southbound:

Shot at 2007-06-27

Also, I noticed that the coal dump branching off looks unappealing with the no gravel tracks, so I replaced the beggining of the switch with the mainline track.

Last edited:
Yea, they can be loaded.

Search TTX on the DLS.

The ones in the screen shot are TTX Husky 53.... Or something of the sort.

Back