kuid2:523:19723508:127 does anybody know this kuid?

TWM844Coffey

I don't know what this kuid is but its a required kuid for multiplayer on trainz a new era i tried to get into multiplayer but it said that i had this kuid 2:523:19723508:127 missing. Please does anyone know where it can be found or what it is?

<kuid:523:19723508> TANE Trk 1TW Mesh is built-in to TRS19. List Asset versions shows no other versions.

Well ... some persons don't hesitate to create (or modify) some assets using any kuid number (the first part of it : in this case : 523) . The 523 is reserved for Rob, from the Auran staff ...

I don't know what this kuid is but its a required kuid for multiplayer on trainz a new era i tried to get into multiplayer but it said that i had this kuid 2:523:19723508:127 missing. Please does anyone know where it can be found or what it is?
From memory this may be a problem in TANE but not in TS19 or TS22. Which are you using?

Thanks John

You can't upload assets that don't have your own KUID and locally modified assets are not allowed in (TANE) Multiplayer. [...]
Hi,

I know that perfectly, but ... I was not thinking of content uploaded : you should see what's circulating on the internet . Especially relating to TrainZ AndroiD, on YouTube and discord : it's *ahem* fascinating :oops: !! Do you think that the guys take the time to registrate on Auran servers, when they want to distribute some of their creations ? They invent their kuid : "222222" or "868686", and voilà !!!

Cheers,

philippe

What does it mean when locally modified assets are not allowed in multiplayer? Assets created by others that you cloned with your kuid and modified them like repaint them?

All assets must be on the DLS. Locally modified are assets that are not on the DLS, only on your computer. They are the ones you have altered in some way.

Back