Keystone Corridor for TS12 SP0 [EXTREMLY LARGE PICS]

Thanks. I did a little digging around and found them no problem. Can't wait to use them.

I would like to know why when I try to access your facebook page it redirects me to my own page? If I try to access it without being logged in like through google search it takes me to the facebook login screen? If I try to use hidemyass, facebook won't let me log in because it claims cookies are not enabled? I hope this is not a block from you. Only way I can see it is through Google cache and it's not the latest page, it says captured on July 5. If it is a block, I'm sorry for bugging you for the route a few weeks ago, if you don't want to give it out to SP1 users that's your choice. But I would like to see the updated pictures on fb. But, seeing more pictures will only make me want it more.

I would like to know why when I try to access your facebook page it redirects me to my own page? If I try to access it without being logged in like through google search it takes me to the facebook login screen? If I try to use hidemyass, facebook won't let me log in because it claims cookies are not enabled? I hope this is not a block from you. Only way I can see it is through Google cache and it's not the latest page, it says captured on July 5. If it is a block, I'm sorry for bugging you for the route a few weeks ago, if you don't want to give it out to SP1 users that's your choice. But I would like to see the updated pictures on fb. But, seeing more pictures will only make me want it more.

Off topic. This does not belong here and no one is interested in it. Maybe you are not able to acess because you got a ban? Now go back to the NEC thread at AMTZ and You MAY remember why!! Gimme pig!!

And now go away and stop bumping old threads with unecessary cr@p! Thanks!

Maybe its not "dead",but if he wants to revisit this project in 6-8 months after the completion of the METRA system is done he can. As for now, Felix has spoken and we will listen.

Who knows it ;) maybe....maybe not :p maybe i dont do the Metra....idk. We'll see when i come back home in 9 days, i only do what i want to do :D

@pby LOL! "Felix has spoken and we will listen". Amen!! XDD

Jesus, you have problems and come off like a hardcore stalker :eek:

@Flusi: Whether or not you finish the route, excellent building skills overall! Look forward to WIP of your other current and maybe future projects!

-A :wave:

Thanks 'A' :D

You are a great route builder too, i love your NYCTA project ;) I tried to build the NYCTA once, but my quality couldnt reach yours so i had to stop :p Good luck with it :) I also love your NYCTA contents (signals, stations etc). A few days ago i was in NYC for the first time and i really love the subway there :D

For 'my' projects...i dont have them. I cant decide between continuing the METRA or b.) Building a fictional NYC like subway or c.) Doing a new 300 miles long fictional Freight route like my FMRR along the coast for surfliner trains and BNSF/Coaster/Caltrain/Metrolink.

Any suggestions pleeeeeaaaase :(

Felix

Metra would be great, but why not stretch your creativity and try something fictional? Let your imagination take you where it wants to go.

Metra would be great, but why not stretch your creativity and try something fictional? Let your imagination take you where it wants to go.

Agreed! I made up a small fictional subway/light rail system a few years back and have been hard at work the last year developing it into a larger transit system--it's proven to be tons of fun!

-A :wave:

I also agree to a fictional route. I could never do prototypical so I always did fictional. It can really open a person's mind to what they are capable of doing in trainz.

Heyy, Felix :) I've made a small map (well, not made, drawn). If you want - i can send it to you when i get back to home, and maybe you can take any ideas from it?.

Ivan :D

Hehe Hi Ivan :wave:

Would be nice to get your map ;)
Just send it to me via skype when you are back at home :D

Felix

Back