JR Downloads

alpha777

HI Guys, does anyone know why downloads from Jointed Rail always come via TS12 CM3.7 and not the latest CM's.

Cheers,
alpha1

I've never had a problem. What is the process you are using?
D/L the CDP then import it into TANE or TRS 2019.
If you are double clicking the CDP file, then it will most probably go to TS12 or 9 depending on how your file associations are. You could also drag the file to your CM of choice too.

Hi, when I download stuff from 3rd party sites like JR it shows up at the bottom as soon as I click on it, it launches ts12 CM. I don't understand why it doesn't open ts19 or ts22. There must be away to change the destination?

Not that I know of. You need to manually open up TANE/TRS19’s CM and then click File -> Import CDP and then navigate to your Downloads folder where the files should reside.

Sounds good, thanks for the advice. When you've been sitting in front of the screen for about 6hrs you stop thinking straight

Cheers,
alpha1.

The alternative is to open up Content Manager and drag and drop the CDP on the opened window.

As an overall tip when importing CDPs.

Do this in a screen set for Open for Edit. The reason for this is to ensure that nothing is opened for edit when the assets are installed.

If there are any assets opened for edit, highlight them, right-click and choose Rever to original.

Your right, after I upgraded ts19 to plus I uninstalled Tane and ts12 and realizing how many assets I was missing I reinstalled them and ts12 was last. All good now I changed setting to always open CDP's with ts22.exe.
Cheers,
alpha1

Last edited:
Back