Is this on the download station?

hyderpotter

New Laptop
23_72_57---Level-Crossing_web.jpg

Hi Ben. You must be one of the most prolific creators on the forum. Always impressed with your stuff too. If the sign above looks easy, would you also be able to do the following? I would be ever so grateful if you would.

These are found at the end of UK platforms either at the top or bottom of the platform ramp and tend to be at the top of a small post or attached to a fence. Unfortunately, I'm not too sure of the dimensions but I would estimate in the region of 40cm x 40cm for the sign and I would guess the post would be around 1.5m high though if it was bigger, this could easily be height adjusted.

Thank you for even entertaining the request.
Innis.

PS, and before anyone says this should be in another thread, apologies. I only tagged along on the existing one.

Last edited:
Your sign has been uploaded.

Yes I can make that one too but I won't be able to put the pound sign on it as it isn't on my keyboard. HOWEVER since the text can be changed in the config file by downloaders - you might be able to add it.

Take about an hour.

Ben

Yes I can make that one too but I won't be able to put the pound sign on it as it isn't on my keyboard. HOWEVER since the text can be changed in the config file by downloaders - you might be able to add it.

Take about an hour.

Ben

Have a few spare ££££££££s for copy and paste. Also, since you're a good customer, I'll throw in some €€€€€€€€€s too.

PFX:

I used a dollar sign but all you need to do is open the config file for editing, delete it, type the pound sign or the other one (Euro?) in its place, and save it when you close.

Ben

Ben (or perhaps you should change your name to Machine, haha) I'll get a look at that as soon as it shows on the DLS but I can't believe how quickly you did that. I posted that at work this avo and just in the door at home. Bingo, Robert's yer mother's brother. Shouldn't be a problem for me to change the buck to quid.

Thank you very, very much indeed.

Last edited:
I'm quick because I've had a lot of practise, lol (and this really wasn't much of a task). 5 parts each (and I needed a break from making The Humber Bridge).

Ben

Well, I just found them, they're there alright, make sure you tick all the boxes for all Trainz versions on the DLS page.

Good Luck

Gam :D

Well, I just found them, they're there alright, make sure you tick all the boxes for all Trainz versions on the DLS page.

Good Luck

Gam :D

I know why I could not find them.

If you put 2:210518:3663:1 it will not find them, but when you put 210518:3663:1 it will find them.

Back