Is it ok to...

Zeldaboy14

Owner of ZPW.
Mods, if this is in the wrong place, don't hesitate to move it.

So, I've been busy once again working on porting the PB-15 cab controls using a new method that keeps the original attachments, materials, and other such things from 3DS max, and I was wondering that once I am done, even though it's still classified as old, can I reupload it WITHOUT the max and Gmax files, but with a .blend file of the converted PB-15 Cab Interior properly mapped, textures, and converted files, since this might help those who want to make custom working cab controls in blender?

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, don't hesitate to move it.

So, I've been busy once again working on porting the PB-15 cab controls using a new method that keeps the original attachments, materials, and other such things from 3DS max, and I was wondering that once I am done, even though it's still classified as old, can I reupload it WITHOUT the max and Gmax files, but with a .blend file of the converted PB-15 Cab Interior properly mapped, textures, and converted files, since this might help those who want to make custom working cab controls in blender?

Two ways to do it one is zip the blend etc up and rename it .txt file and comment what you've done in the config.txt file or put a link in a nd host it somewhere, which is kinder to people downloading an a limited bandwidth.

Cheerio John

Back