iPortal No Longer Working

RJDaddy2010

Hey all! I have a close group of friends and for several years now since TANE and even slightly before with 12 we have been able to iPortal and send trains back and forth. We each have our own fictional railroads and have a very unique system where we send trains back and forth depending on supply and demand. We even went as far as making a pretty in depth banking system to get "paid" for the trains and track where they go etc.

Fast forward to today (12/07/23) our portals broke and could not send trains at all. We have never had this problem in the past and was hoping someone can shed some light. We have always enjoyed the iportaling and some are worried and want to stop playing Trainz all together because of this. The portal no longer shows in green as the status when it reads online as it did before. It is not in RED. We all double checked the information even tried using a different portal with no luck. Anyone has any ideas on this please let me know.

Thanks!

Rob

Hey all! I have a close group of friends and for several years now since TANE and even slightly before with 12 we have been able to iPortal and send trains back and forth. We each have our own fictional railroads and have a very unique system where we send trains back and forth depending on supply and demand. We even went as far as making a pretty in depth banking system to get "paid" for the trains and track where they go etc.

Fast forward to today (12/07/23) our portals broke and could not send trains at all. We have never had this problem in the past and was hoping someone can shed some light. We have always enjoyed the iportaling and some are worried and want to stop playing Trainz all together because of this. The portal no longer shows in green as the status when it reads online as it did before. It is not in RED. We all double checked the information even tried using a different portal with no luck. Anyone has any ideas on this please let me know.

Thanks!

Rob
See my answer in your other post. The issue may be related to a server update. I wanted you to test the assets first though in case this is related to the recent program updates.

Back