iportal & itrainz set up help again

ewses

it sais stuf like defalt stuf and user name eny help i have had a poast but i cant find it? tnx.
:)

Ok. let me rephrase the question because i don't think that where on the same line.

what stuf are you talking about?

Are you talking about the iportal, stuf that goes into it or when you click the "?" button and click on the iportal?:confused:

The portal ID lets Iportals know where a train going into it needs to go on the user's layout.:D

In this case the user is you.

cool ive made a map waer i live its not finished yet so il put a i portal down & have a go il wait fo a reply but can i use your iportal thingi at bottom of your poasts.
:eek:

also i downloaded a skirted full barier level crossing i place it down drive a train across all goes well then when i go on serveor again the amber lights are on? so i go back on driver and the amber light is still on and the cars stop but no red light no sound & the gates stay up? the half bareier ones dont do that? eny ideas.

also i downloaded a skirted full barier level crossing i place it down drive a train across all goes well then when i go on serveor again the amber lights are on? so i go back on driver and the amber light is still on and the cars stop but no red light no sound & the gates stay up? the half bareier ones dont do that? eny ideas.

its realy anoing :'(

Back