Importing route problem [solved]

Yorkshire

I am having an issue importing some of my routes/layouts from TANE. In two of the routes, the grid is showing through the textures and the track is fading into the baseboard. Checked the track vertex height and the ground level and both are at 0.0. Changing the tack to TRS2019 didn't solve the issue. See below!

Yorkshire

UIHxQvO.jpg

textures...

Try applying some ballast texture under the tracks. The issue may have to do with the PBR grid. I had that issue while applying textures to an area of a route I imported during the beta. The grid below moved up and over the tracks and did not squish back down when the track was adjusted. Then I applied the texture again and everything went back into place.

Track missing after import into Trainz 2019

My problem is some track not showing in the layout. The track I used was JR Light Grey. it is in some places but on most of the route is just showing dashed lines where the track should be.

My problem is some track not showing in the layout. The track I used was JR Light Grey. it is in some places but on most of the route is just showing dashed lines where the track should be.

Welcome to the forums.

Have you checked in Content Manager for any missing dependencies for that layout?

Shane

Try applying some ballast texture under the tracks. The issue may have to do with the PBR grid. I had that issue while applying textures to an area of a route I imported during the beta. The grid below moved up and over the tracks and did not squish back down when the track was adjusted. Then I applied the texture again and everything went back into place.

Thank you Shane - that answered the problem - all is well.

Yorkshire

Back