I'm New Here

YKW1998

Hello Trainz community! I just joined this forum, and I really don't know how to do anything. Forgive me if I do anything noobish. This is kinda the first forum I've ever been a member of. I love using Trainz, mainly for building crappy routes, but there's still a lot I don't know how to do, so expect me to post plenty of questions.

Welcome to the forums.

The first thing I would suggest you do is to register your Trainz serial numbers onto your Planet Auran/forum account. You can do this by clicking Planet Auran, then Serial Number, then fill in the form.

Once you've done that, you will then gain access to to the version-specific forums.

Shane

And greetings from the forum. The first thing you need to do is register your game so we know what version of the game you have. If that isn't done, then you are less likely to receive help when you need it.

Franklin

Well, I use Trainz Mac downloaded from the App Store, and I did some research. It says that Trainz Mac doesn't include a serial number. What am I supposed to do?

OK - Trainz Mac has a slightly different method. Click Options on the Launcher screen (the first screen when you start Trainz Mac) then enter your Planet Auran username and details in the appropriate boxes.

Shane

I entered my username and password into the boxes, but my Trainz version still isn't being displayed. Is there anything else I'm supposed to do?

Welcome to the forums. There are many things going on in the Trainz community, one being notably the new Trainz A New Era that is supposed to come out at the end of this year.

How do fellow Mac man.

Wander on down to the Trainz Mac forum if you have any specifically Mac Trainz related questions.

Back