ID not recognized

ess1

I have uninstalled Trainz Plus due to problems downloading routes.
I now cannot reinstall any of my content from 12 to Plus. Reason "either username or ID not recognised.
Have trodden through the "Search" morass in helpdesk to no avail. Could some kind soul (Zec?) help please.
Thanks and keep well all.

Thanks for reply. I have checked in settings either user name or ID (5 digit) not recognised. Always allowed before my uninstall.

Thanks for reply. I have checked in settings either user name or ID (5 digit) not recognised. Always allowed before my uninstall.

New install. Check your firewall and ensure that your TRS22.exe (Plus is called the same thing) is allowed to pass through, otherwise certain things such as login information is blocked.

Sorry for delay. Have been trying to use my iPad for the forum but get a reply that my coupons expired, whatever this is. Anyway, managed to d/l and install TRS19. I cannot register it (ID shows -2) as my Name is already taken of course.

Could someone from N3V look into this please as I cannot use trouble shooter without ID. Thanks.
rgds,
Sellick

-2 means you have not entered your username and password into the internet tab in your trainz settings on the launch screen.

Not sure what else I do. Password not recognised. Cannot change as name already in use. Will be as it’s me!

My name has already been taken which I know as it’s me! My I’d is not recognised and I cannot register a new one.
I appreciate your attempts but I now hope that N3V can do something.
rgds.

Password...

I ran into that sometime ago myself. If you have any non-alphanumeric characters such as an _, -, +, #, etc., then your password is invalid. You need to update your password in My Trainz and then use that one to login there and in the forums.

The thing is the password worked fine in My Trainz and the forums, but not the program which was even more confusing.

Back