IBerTrainz Community Sampler

That is a script fault - from memory, it's a engine tag/script class issue, that requires knowledge of scripting in order to fix (which would normally be the content creator).

Shane

No need to wait until tomorrow, guys. Thank you, Shane, for your kind offer. :D

One of my sides is full of stubbornness. :hehe: I was completely sure that nothing was faulty with the T4/T6 version of this model. I checked it in TRS2006 several times after we at IBTZ had downgraded it to T4/T6, because now we work with downgrading engineering: Working for T10 and afterthoughts for T4/T6 -our good old timers-.

Well, I couldn't go to bed before checking it again. No change, everything was working fine.

Visual evidence:

In TRS2006 Surveyor, standing beautifully, complete with no script error... We worked as a team at IBTZ.

103_trs2006_surveyor.jpg

In TRS2006 Driver, sparkling at ease...

103_trs2006_driver.jpg

So, straight from my faithful good old TRS2006, I've compiled a non-faulty .cdp comprising everything needed to run this model. So, please, download it, install and let it overwrite your assets. It works!!!!!!! Trust me.

http://www.ibertrainz.eu/web/descargas/ibtz_velaro_103_trs2004_trs2006.cdp

Now I'm completely sure you'll be able to enjoy our stew.
:D

The most stubborn side of Alberte:wave:

Last edited:
It works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys rock thank you soooooo much thank for not forgetting about us TS6 owners

I will thanks alot guys for all your help here I made a vid to Better help with what is going on
http://youtu.be/0xF7FIY9uEI

;) I loved the video way which showed us the error you were getting! THat's the way to go for those who have problems in Trainz: Showing it visually! It helps us tweak it a lot. :Y: We hear actual voices from the the trainzers in trouble which gives a closer friendlier approach to the Trainz experience. No anonymous trainzers, please.

(That's why my trainzy ID side is zatovisualworks :hehe: )

The visual tweaking side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:

Good Morning Alberte, Sir

I love it --- since Marsz in moving towards adding rails, :wave: ... guess what is going to be the TGV that will track test the rew marsz rails!? -- Just glance at the picture above!! ehehe LOL

Outstanding work, sir!!!

And I think you should know, you are my inspiration for the Marsz Base Modules -- since you have created such type of modules for Earthlings, I just decided to followed your format and it worked great!!!:p

Looks like you are back, getting that mojo back up and running!!? I hope so, as the community, I am sure, have missed "the awesome side of Albert"!

Ishie

I am sure, have missed "the awesome side of Albert"!

[Typed oversize for Ishie to read easier]

My dearest Ishie,

Thank you very much for your kind words

Really what trainzers should miss is "The awesome side of IBTZ Team", that's the mojo which really matters.
;)

Since this is the Screenshots Forum, let's remember one of my most Martian Earthly pics... Who said that Mars wasn't red? The Curiosity Explorer? Wrong... :p

future_of_earth.jpg

amanecer.jpg

Taken from my Module "Mineralia" -->
http://www.ibertrainz.eu/downloads/?p=292

Take much care of your eyesight, dear Ishie.

The Earthly-origin side of Alberte
:wave:

Last edited:
Hello Alberte,

Eye doctor appointment coming up at the end of this month -- every 5 months etc --- thus far everything is fine! LOL

Thank you for mentioning it, sir!!! :wave:

Yes, I know - I have all of your modules -- in fact, now that marsz will have rails I will incorporate your modules ideas into marsz modules like the scrap IND and Coal IND, etc etc ...

Well, sir nice to see your words, once again, flowing around these forums!!! :D

Ishie

AVEColden1-2.jpg

Thanks Alberte for the beautiful train. Also works in Trainz 2009. This is a picture of the Velaro leaving Northtropp Central on my fantasy lay out Electro Island (a work in progress for Trs2009)

Nice picture of the Velaro in other lands. ;)

Thank you for using it on behalf of the IBTZ team.

Enjoy it!

The no-land-is-strange to me side of Alberte :wave:

Nice picture of the Velaro in other lands. ;)

Thank you for using it on behalf of the IBTZ team.

Enjoy it!

The no-land-is-strange to me side of Alberte :wave:

I will :D. Do you also plan to make a Cab? (cab view). I ask that because to my knowledge there is not any ICE 3 Cab/Siemens Velaro that is not payware. In my Trainz Version I also use the ICE sounds on this train and not the 'electric' sound.

:wave: The pure truth is that neither Martin KB nor The IBTZ team are really cab-driving lovers at all. :hehe: We do love open spaces, beautiful landscapes. Actual train cabs are quite claustrophobic. Trainz ones are view-limiting and they truly become the dark side of Trainz. :confused:

But, as we say at IBTZ, "There's not only one Trainz, there's a different Trainz for everyone". We set up default cabs and sound for our models. We provide with the core; users of our models can tweak them according to their trainzy fancies.

There are very fine cabs out there, go and grab them. Maybe the only things that matters in Trainz is cabs, cabs, cabs... So Trainz should look this way... :hehe:

dalitrainz.jpg

The surrealistic side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
:wave: The pure truth is that neither Martin KB nor The IBTZ team are really cab-driving lovers at all. :hehe: We do love open spaces, beautiful landscapes. Actual train cabs are quite claustrophobic. Trainz ones are view-limiting and they truly become the dark side of Trainz. :confused:

But, as we say at IBTZ, "There's not only one Trainz, there's a different Trainz for everyone". We set up default cabs and sound for our models. We provide with the core; users of our models can tweak them according to their trainzy fancies.

There are very fine cabs out there, go and grab them. Maybe the only things that matters in Trainz is cabs, cabs, cabs... So Trainz should look this way... :hehe:

The surrealistic side of Alberte :wave:

Ok. I understand. Besides making a good cab is a lot of work. But I asked this because the ICE's I have use a ICE TD cockpit (which is not correct) and to use a TGV cockpit in an ICE is blasphemy. ;). Well I guess I can use the 'standard' old Trainz TGV cab and then press ] a few times. Then at least I can pretend I'm looking out of a front cam. Don't worry Alberte. I'm enjoying this train to the max. Also a very nice interior.

Dear Ibertrainzers and followers of our website,

Unfortunately it seems that our hosting server has been left unattended and living its last hours. Right now trying to find a solution on a new hosting provider.

IBerTrainZ will keep going its way, no concern about it.

Just asking for a little of of patience from you. IBTZ will have its New Era, just like the one of the Trainz franchise with its new popular-funded graphics engine. :hehe:

Take care, you all over here.

The ever-hosting enduring side of Alberte
:D
logoibtz10years_eng.png

IBTZ is back on-line

Got it! IBTZ is back on-line. IBTZ's New era has begun.
icon_wink.gif
icon_up.gif

Temporary long URLs (ibertrainz.eu will come back when new DNS nameservers are spread on the 'Net):

The dead hosting server fixing side of Alberte :wave:

Ah, yes, I know, this is the screenie forum. Here you are, a couple of wintry ones...

chispa_ao_fin.jpg

zatovisualworks_distant_sierra.jpg

And one more of my new beta 3D trees (motionless at all, I detest the unrealistic tree twisting motion in current Trainz)

zatovisualworks_3dtrees.jpg

Dear Alberte,

thank You for many years of support and for your many magnificient sides.

I got a problem right now: tried to download a scenery item of Jankvis and i got a 404 error. What is your advice to step forward towards that item? Should i make a new account with a new name? Or what is your advice?

Thank You in advance and i wish You and all fellow Trainzer a Happy New Year full of health and luck.
Sura
:wave:

Well, well, my pleased to see valued members of the community side is positively throbbing with joy.

Feliz año nuevo Alberte!

Back