i hate my anitvirus

im not the only one but but my anit vuirus i assume has been deleting trainz files when i DONT WANT IT too
so is there a way to whitelist the game along side the files so wont delete the files

Yes, you can do that.
Go into your antivirus settings and exclude Trainz.exe and the folders belonging to the program and also your data folder. You may want to look in your data folder, open the backups folder and one of the dates, and then exclude all the file types in that folder such as .tzarc files, and the others.

I use Defender and have never had an issue other than false positives. But if your antivirus is deleting files without asking you, you definitely need to dump it. The MOST it should do is quarantine files, which means moving them to a protected folder for you to review. Then YOU decide if they should be deleted.

Just use Windows Defender! Why waste money on worthless anti-virus software when Windows Defender offers the same level of protection?.
Back on Windows XP and 7 I used Microsoft Security Essentials 'I wished this was available for Windows 10/11' it used less ram LOL just my personal opinion ;)

The only best paid anti-virus software that 'WAS' available was Bullguard 'I don't care what anyone else thinks' it was top of the line. Now gone thanks to jealous Norton garbage!

Just use Windows Defender! Why waste money on worthless anti-virus software when Windows Defender offers the same level of protection?.
Back on Windows XP and 7 I used Microsoft Security Essentials 'I wished this was available for Windows 10/11' it used less ram LOL just my personal opinion ;)

The only best paid anti-virus software that 'WAS' available was Bullguard 'I don't care what anyone else thinks' it was top of the line. Now gone thanks to jealous Norton garbage!
alright thx

Back