I got a new computer, issues found

FlyingScottmond

Rural Haul layout-1%
My parents recently bought a HP TouchSmart 600 which, as the name implies, is a touchscreen, the only issue I have is a disappearing mouse for some fullscreen apllications and this leaves me with touchscreen, only having leftclick.
Any way to fix?
Im using '09 with Windows 7 Home premium
4gb ram
1gb graphics

My parents recently bought a HP TouchSmart 600 which, as the name implies, is a touchscreen, the only issue I have is a disappearing mouse for some fullscreen apllications and this leaves me with touchscreen, only having leftclick.
Any way to fix?
Im using '09 with Windows 7 Home premium
4gb ram
1gb graphics

Oh, you are new to touch screens right?
I'm guessing tablets operate in a simliar way to touch screens, as I own a tablet PC myself.
Firstly, the cursor may go missing, this never bothered me as the idea is you "point" to where you want to go, like fingering start, fingering all programs, etc. (I'm using the phrase fingering for the reason of, well, you are using your fingers to perform the function you want with the computer, right?

For left click, its usually a tap, for click and hold, its usually finger glued to the screen for a while, for right click, its tap and hold for a few seconds, you sould see a ring of dots light up or a light going around in a circle, that gives you a clue that the computer is interpreting your tap as a right click.

Back