I DID IT!

Well, ZapperJet, I you did say, "don't ask".:D Thanks, though.

Rick

PS. Looks like everybody is doin' it around here...:hehe:

Last edited:
If these are not built-in engines, then you are not limited to only 1 bogey line. Just because an engine you download has 1 bogey line doesn't stop you from adding a second for a different truck. Just read the relevant parts of the CCG and look at some other engines to see how some are done.

There's lots of bogeys available. TLW, now USLW, has an animated SW7 bogey, there's GP bogeys in abundance, somewhere I got a FA bogey, the one by Magicland for the C424/425 looks good under the C420.

The F7 is a default piece within the game, so is with the SW, I do have some RS1's that I would like to retruck, and reskin as well............:):)

And again and again and again, this time I tried on a caboose, I didn't clone it before attempting to change the trucks, and also used a wrong kuid for the replacements, so when I went back in to see about reverting it back to original, well, needless to say, that wasn't happening.

So I figured I'd find another truck somewhere and lo and behold, there it is, the ATSF bay window caboose has decent trucks under it, it too is a paintshed reskin that had been nicely done, so I went into the config file and copied the kuid and went back into the WRI caboose file and repasted, this time it worked.........:D:D:D

wr7.jpg

wr6.jpg

Back