i cant no longer download please help ME!

ewses

ok when i click on download it sais open, wich is the weird code thingi i know some of you might not understand if you dont please dont reply :(

Hmmm, when you click on download it says "open"? That's what the "thingi" says? I've tried to reproduce this and as far as I can tell the "thingi" is asking you where on your PC you would like to download the object to. If you browse to a folder, it will give you the choice of opening that folder if there is another folder inside. Simply highlight the folder you want the download to be placed in and your PC will download it there.

This is after, of course, your PC asks you to "run" or "save", and is a direct consequence of choosing "save". You are simply being asked where to save the object on your PC, once it is downloaded.

At least I THINK that's what you are after. If I'm wrong and I shouldn't have replied to this post, then please forgive my monumental stupidity!

Unfortunately to trouble shoot we need more information. A bit of basic stuff like which version of Trainz, are you using ftp, cmp, cm2, dial or broad band?

If you find this a little difficult to understand perhaps Google translate might help to convert it into your native language.:cool:

Cheerio John

ok ok no taking the mickey. PLEASE! i have trainz 06. somthing is up with my internet server. i wont let me go on my other games to go online. im not verry good with the internet, fixing stuf like this.

Back