I bid you farewell

rayonier

The Big Cheese
Dear Trainz Community

Its been a good couple of years here , but there comes a time when one must move on to other things. The past two month has been rather difficult, I lost a good friend on March 17th in a car accident and she will greatly missed by all who knew her. It is still hard to imagine shes gone and it brings tears to my eyes even to think of it. Then to add to my grief on March 24th I woke up with severe pain in my right side and had to be rushed to the hospital for an emergency appendectomy. Now with my graduation about a month or so off and last summer before collage, which will take me out of state I no longer have time I used to have for Trainz. So I bid you farewell and wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely Rayonier

A rough time indeed. I hope all goes well from now. Thanks for your contributions over the years. Take care.

...and long live the SP!

Cheers

Nix

Rayonier, sorry to see you go but then there are other things in life besides Trainz and you life is full of these at the moment.

Take care and I hope that one day you may pop back into the forum and let us know how things are.

Craig
:):):)

Best of luck to you and our deepest sympathies for tragedies in your life right now. We'll be around, so stop in when you can.
Mike

rayonier,
Sorry to see you go. Enjoy your last freedom before college. Come back and say high once in while.
Kenny

Sad

Dear Rayonier,
A loss is a terrible thing, I know all about that having suffered one recently and that pain doesn't go away so I can truly say - I understand.

Your life is full of directions at the moment and that is right at your age. But nothing is forever, our lives change as we progress through them so maybe, just maybe, one day you will have time again to grace these pages and share many magic moments in Trainz.

Good luck with the future, wherever it may take you.

Angela

Best of luck to you buddy. You'll be missed around here. But, you gotta take care of you first. Be well :)

Regards,
Todd

You'll be mised rayonier, but education must always come first for our younger Trainz members, wherever you are in the world......Best of luck in your studies.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

Back