HTML Text Boxes

Astronom

Salve gente,
Attualmente sto cercando di tradurre le istruzioni dei compiti in tedesco.
Ma ci sono anche i testi HTML. Dove sono conservati, dove posso trovarli?

Saluti

Translation:
Hello people,
I am currently trying to translate the instructions of tasks in German.
But there are also HTML texts. Where are they stored, where can I find them?

You posted an almost identical question (in English) at the start of another thread - see https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?166495

It was answered in that thread, together with a followup question you asked. I do not understand why you have posted the same question again - is there still something that you do not understand?

Translation (Italian):
Hai postato una domanda quasi identica (in inglese) all'inizio di un altro thread.

È stato risposto in quel thread, insieme a una domanda di follow-up che hai chiesto. Non capisco perché hai pubblicato di nuovo la stessa domanda - c'è ancora qualcosa che non capisci?

Anyway if you have question in Italian language please use the Italian section of the forum next time.
Ad ogni modo se hai delle domande in lingua italiana cortesemente usa la sezione italiana del forum, grazie.

Guarda le dipendenze del percorso nel tuo Content Manager. Cerca una risorsa HTLM, fai clic con il pulsante destro del mouse e Modifica in Explorer. Il contenuto dovrebbe contenere file HTML su cui puoi quindi fare doppio clic per vedere il contenuto del file. Spero che aiuti.

Didn't pay attention that it was translated into Italian by the translation tool, sorry.
Unfortunately, my first post did not answer the real question. Namely where these text boxes are located.
In the meantime I have found it out myself.

Greetings

Back