how do i use my voucher on trainz 2010 engineer editino

You will get that option during the purchase of TS2010 from the Auran/N3V online shop.

If it does not appear, click Profile above and look on the left-hand side for a Vouchers option (from memory, I think it is either Vouchers or Claim Voucher)

Shane

Probably a TS12 voucher not a 2010 one, in which case you can't use it, they can't be used on different versions.

i have two vouchers:

20% Discount Voucher (Excludes Postage and Handling)
Serial Number: ....

Expires: 30th June 2011, 11:59pm AEST

20% Discount Voucher (Excludes Postage and Handling)
Serial Number: ...

Expires: 30th June 2011, 11:59pm AEST

it's from auran release today, they saying:

but i still can't access to specific trainz railroad simulator 2010 engineer edition...

Just out of curiosity, are you buying this as a gift? I ask because I see you have TS12 registered; there's a way to give someone a voucher, and that's probably less trouble.

That said, you should just be able to click on Use Voucher to start the purchase process. You will be presented with an option during the ordering process to use the voucher.

Just out of curiosity, are you buying this as a gift? I ask because I see you have TS12 registered; there's a way to give someone a voucher, and that's probably less trouble.

That said, you should just be able to click on Use Voucher to start the purchase process. You will be presented with an option during the ordering process to use the voucher.

Maybe you don't understand me, I have a 20% discount percentage (like you) for everything as the company said, which should include the game tr2010, as well.

Look at this page:

https://www.auran.com/planetauran/VL_VoucherJune2011.php

The company says: "It means that tr 2010 must be included, as well like tr2009 and tr2011

Just done a few checks of my own: TS2009 and TS12 is included, but for some reason TS2010 (both versions) is not.

You may need to check this with Helpdesk.

Shane

Back