How do I update my signature?

Good Afternoon All
Our admin has made some updates, and you should now be able to update your forum signatures.

Regards

I'm not worried about Signatures, I'd just like to replace that ugly HUGE circle at left< with something else....

I still like the old forum better. This new one looks like a kiddy forum....
This style of forums seems to be popular now. I belong to some tech forums that use the same interface. I suppose it was done so that it works on all platforms including mobile ones.

I'm not worried about Signatures, I'd just like to replace that ugly HUGE circle at left< with something else....

Features are being turned back on, if you noticed, the menu is back on the top of the page, the ugly circle problem should be coming to all of us soon, as others already have that access to editing it

I wish they would put a size limit on graphic signature... Any graphic over one inch it too much for a signature..

There are limits. This is from the CoC.

Posting of images, signature banners and avatars are subject to the Appropriate Content Guidelines and the following conditions:
  1. Screen shots posted to the Trainz Community Discussion Forums should be in .jpg format and should not exceed a reasonable pixel size and file size. Any screen shots that are considered excessively large by the moderation team will be modified to links or removed from the post altogether. It is recommended that heavy images are posted to the screenshots forum.
  2. Signature banners may not cover an area greater than 800 pixels in width, 100 pixels in height and may not have a total file size greater than 30kb.
  3. Forum avatars submitted for inclusion to the selection pool must not exceed 204 pixels in width, 30 pixels in height and may not have a total file size greater than 3kb.

When posting screenshots, signatures and banners please give consideration to those users with slower internet connection speeds. Content which falls outside these guidelines may be removed at the sole discretion of N3V and its appointed moderators and representatives.

The current way to change that seems to be to either become an employee of N3V or become part of the official JR crew. Bit weird, but apparently that is the choice they made.

Give it time. They have already made improvements. Considering moving all the forums to the new software, I think they did quite well.

The current way to change that seems to be to either become an employee of N3V or become part of the official JR crew. Bit weird, but apparently that is the choice they made.
Not quite. I didn't have the ability to post replies in any of the 'workshops' subforums so I asked a moderator if they could look into that yesterday and now I can't change my avatar anymore. There are also other members of JR who have not been able to make these changes.

working as intended??

Interestingly, spammers that are creating new accounts are able to have a custom icon. In fact, if you go to the members page linked above that makes the spammer accounts very easy to spot in the listing of new members.

Interestingly, spammers that are creating new accounts are able to have a custom icon. In fact, if you go to the members page linked above that makes the spammer accounts very easy to spot in the listing of new members.
Why can't we??? Maybe the spammers know how to hack into the forum already...

Back