How do I download and install TRS19 platinum

LeanTeam

Hello, can someone please help me, I just got TRS19, but when I went to digital downloads in My Trainz it wasn't there for me to download just, this Duchess DLC download can someone help.

It isn't under Digital Downloads. Look further down the column to Product Downloads.
PS, It can take up to 15 minutes to appear after the purchase. If it isn't there you need to contact the Helpdesk at the link for Support above.

You will have to contact the helpdesk then. Use the link for support at the top of this page. You did you the same username at MyTrainz that you used to login into the Trainz Store. correct? You should receive an email confirming the purchase as well as a link to MyTrainz shortly after purchase. If you have not received the email then the system might be running slow again. Support can sort it out for you. N3V employees don't hang out in the forums much any more. You have to contact them through the Helpdesk.

@oldman777 I'm not sure if you know mate, but those 'simc' numbers is completely different for everyone who uses Steam.

Example: When I search 'simc:tdd0' number points to the TRS22 'Blue Comet' DLC which I don't have installed, intentionally.

Hello, can someone please help me, I just got TRS19, but when I went to digital downloads in My Trainz it wasn't there for me to download just, this Duchess DLC download can someone help.
Did you purchase TRS19 PE via the Trainz Store or Steam? Since nobody has asked this question!

If purchased via Trainz Store, check your emails. You would had received an email relating to your TRS19 PE purchase 'hence, the email address you used to purchase TRS19 PE' at checkout..

If you have purchased via Steam
Click Library
Depending how many games that you have on Steam 'some people has like over 200+ games'
Search the list using the 'Search' type in Trainz, if you see Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 in the list click on it and then choose install.

@oldman777 I'm not sure if you know mate, but those 'simc' numbers is completely different for everyone who uses Steam.

Example: When I search 'simc:tdd0' number points to the TRS22 'Blue Comet' DLC which I don't have installed, intentionally.
"TRS19 Platinum Edition + Click to show/hide list" - on this link and you will see "simc:TDD035 - Trainz DLC: Duchess":

This is exactly how I installed it on TS19.

Back