Highland Valley in TRS2010 (Screenshot Thread II)

I must say this is a very nice spin on the Highland Valley route. But that first story of yours was like the end of steam was government controlled or something, very dark storyline there..........O.O Although I'm really liking this layout. As soon as I get Trainz up and going again (starting over from scratch) I will be releasing a few content pieces of my own.

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment.

My intention with the first story was to give it a bittersweet feel to it with an extra touch of sadness. No political intervention intended, haha.

Good luck with your fresh start, I look forward to what you produce!

@ Scratchy - Thank you sir! That means alot to me!

@ drchoi21 - I dunno about high speed rail, but most certainly modern equipment and infrastructure. The Conrail units will be replaced with contemporary CSX and NS units, the diverse Amtrak equipment will give way to Genesis units, and the multi-colored equipment from a young MTA will turn to modern Genesis and Bombardier EMU equipment. Granted these are only the major roads, the little industrials and shortlines found across the region will be even more diverse, and steam will return. All that, plus the various visitors.

RDC's in the Valley

Just a quickie for tonight folks. I was playing around with photo-skinning (I can't do safety stripes lol) and wanted to show off the results, so here's a few just to keep everyone on their toes. Enjoy!

tbob_20130221_0000_zpsa307d79e.jpg

tbob_20130221_0001_zps2f0691a7.jpg

tbob_20130221_0002_zps1c35d16d.jpg

Any estimated time on these route adaptations being released? I'm seriously liking these! That is, if they can be released at all. I'm not familiar with Chuck's (CeeBee) content license.

Last edited:
Back